Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Shaking the foundations of Christianity yet again.

Author

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/tv/1373054

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

4-19-02 10:13am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

I knew Jesus was apparently black, living in the hot country that he did, it's more than likely.

And well, you can only geuss that paradise would be hot therefore Adam and Eve being black, so how the hell do white people exist?

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

4-19-02 10:23am (new)

descolada99
The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Member Rated:

That is incredibly cool. I don't miss havign cable except for stuff like that on Discover, and the History channel, and TLC and all those cool channels.

---
"Fascist Clay was my most favorite totalitarian boxer!" - Indie Rock Pete from Diesel Sweeties

4-19-02 11:11am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Most of the time, you can give the commercial "educational" channels a miss anyway. It's mostly WWII, true crime, big structures, and the fashion industry. Typical show: The Rape and Murder of the Runway Models on the Lost Supsension Bridges of Hitler.

---
What others say about boorite!

4-19-02 11:29am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

They show so much WWII stuff on the History Channel that they should call it The Hitler Channel. I thino of that every time I see the big "H" in the corner of the screen. All Hitler, all the time!

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

4-20-02 11:48am (new)

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

Jesus was a brother yo.

4-20-02 4:02pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

4-20-02 6:25pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

No, I don't think he was black, as in African. He most likely would have had a moderately dark complexion, and looked like a modern-day Palestinian or Arab.

...and I strongly doubt he would have had dreadlocks...

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

4-21-02 12:37am (new)

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Why not? He *is* God's son, surely his own father who created the unicerse would let his son have dreadlocks.

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

4-22-02 10:08am (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

Why not? He *is* God's son, surely his own father who created the unicerse would let his son have dreadlocks.

AND let him smoke a little herb at 4:20 :)

Actually, I watched that special...very very very cool! They literally filmed across the planet as the tribes moved..showing how the climate and time (as in the mtdna lines) were lightened as they came into cooler climates. I actually learned more about melanin's and vitamin d and how sunlight works on the various races. Of course I cackled when they mentioned that this disproves and rewrites a lot of European history. Not to mention the irony that white "slavers" in the America's, were actually descended from the same African's they enslaved....I bet General Lee is turning mach 5 about now.....

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

4-22-02 10:24am (new)

descolada99
The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Member Rated:

quote:
They show so much WWII stuff on the History Channel that they should call it The Hitler Channel. I thino of that every time I see the big "H" in the corner of the screen. All Hitler, all the time!

Yeah, but one of my hobbies, I guess you could call it, is WWII history. I'm currently reading Winston Churchill's 6 volume set of books on WWII. They're a good read, by the way.

SO yeah, I admit it, I like the History Channel. And I like TLC. When I was laid off, I was constantly watching Daytime TLC (with Dating Story, Trading SPaces and all that crap)

---
"Fascist Clay was my most favorite totalitarian boxer!" - Indie Rock Pete from Diesel Sweeties

4-22-02 1:33pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'World War 2 humor']

Not an original joke. But I've been looking for an excuse to use it.

That's the truth about the History Channel. They're always showing something called "Hitler's Women"; I'm not sure if they keep rerunning the same thing or if they've made a series out of it. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure I'll get plenty more chances to.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

4-22-02 2:50pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

I don't believe in Jesus, sorry.

---
Dad was flammable

4-22-02 5:45pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Well, that's too bad. I'm just going to have to torture you until you do!

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

4-23-02 1:30am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Shaking the foundations of Christianity yet again.

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests