Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » PEC 54: It's time to put on makeup...

Author

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

After months of negotiations Brad has finally pulled it off! Stripcreator has a gig on the Muppet show! But who will be the main star? Who will capture Miss. Piggy's heart? Will Kermit lock any particular characters out of the show? Will trysts evolve between strippers and muppets? How will TOBOR and Animal get along?

You decide the format. Make it look like a Stripcreator comic or like a scene (or several scenes) from the Muppet show or whatever else. Go long or short with it. Just be funny and use at least one muppet and at least one Stripcreator character together.

You can find the muppets here. I'm guessing you know where to find the rest.

Judging will take place later Thursday night.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

9-29-02 9:05pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

I wish I had at least seen that show a few times... I love the muppets and never had the opertunity to enjoy anything but the movies. :-<

However, I could try...

9-29-02 9:44pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Once again, I may have assumed that everyone shared the same fetish. Feel free to base it on the movies or sesame street or whatever.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

9-30-02 9:57am (new)

itsclark
Bar Room Superman

Member Rated:

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's noodlings with nature must be stopped.

---
"You'll burn for this. Burn in jail!"

9-30-02 9:16pm (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

Robots were the stars, not Luke.

10-01-02 6:48pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

10-01-02 8:17pm (new)

itsclark
Bar Room Superman

Member Rated:

---

10-01-02 11:03pm (new)

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Is it me, or is Mark Hamill doing something obscene to Miss. Piggy?

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

10-01-02 11:33pm (new)

itsclark
Bar Room Superman

Member Rated:

Also note Tobor's position relative to Mark Hamill, and the expression on Mark's face.
Nate has a filthy, filthy mind and should not be allowed to win this wholesome family contest.

---

10-01-02 11:46pm (new)

the_rew
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Must...resist....cowboy physics joke...

I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough. It seems 80% of my stuff revolves around this running gag. May this be the last mention of it.

---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't

10-02-02 1:59am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Fun entries so far! I'm enjoying them...

But I have to ask, am I incapable of starting a contest that inspires people to enter? I think I got small turnouts in the last several I ran. I like feeling insignificant as much as the next guy, but JEEZ!

---

10-02-02 5:40pm (new)

itsclark
Bar Room Superman

Member Rated:

I think this contest is great! I only wish I had time to work out all the ideas I have for this one. And I'm not just saying that to suck up to the judge (although that's a big part of it).

---

10-02-02 6:29pm (new)

the_rew
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

quote:
Fun entries so far! I'm enjoying them...

But I have to ask, am I incapable of starting a contest that inspires people to enter? I think I got small turnouts in the last several I ran. I like feeling insignificant as much as the next guy, but JEEZ!

The same happened to me with my "Invent A Freak" competition. I had about 10 entries or something. Then dcomposed did one about monsters. Luckily it got even less entries than mine, otherwise I might have turned nasty.

---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't

10-03-02 1:27am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

I laughed until I cried; I was aroused beyond comprehension; and ecstasy surging up from every cell in my being. Then when I got done wanking in the shower I came here to judge the contest. Thanks to the lot of you for entering, but I will not drag this out any more than I promised. It is time we got a contest started that people actually want to join.

Fuzzy's Fuzzy Bear and the_rew's cowboy geezers were funny. I chuckled every time I scrolled past them. Thanks for playing.

I truly enjoyed J'Nate's Mark Hamill sandwich. And ItsClark's Lincoln assassination humor put me in stitches. So there I was left with a tie. But how to break it? Read on:

Congrat's ItsClark! You won a contest, learned to play the saxophone, and got mouth-raped by a froofy girl pig all in one swell poop.

---

10-03-02 4:00pm (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

I didn't have any idea's anyway... if I won it would have been a fiasco.

Thought it would have been the first time I wasn't away...

Congrats itsclark! Lord only knows what devious plot you have for us now.

10-03-02 5:45pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

All kidding aside, thanks to everyone who played. And itsclark, the Lincoln thing was a great idea. It fit so well, but had never occurred to me before.

---

10-03-02 8:28pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

The second panel of Spankling's entry should have won! That's hilarious for reasons I can't explain.

Actually, I thought itsclark's was the best too.

Spankling, I wouldn't beat yourself up (unless you want to) over not getting enough entries. Between time constraints and the fact that there aren't a whole lot of folks participating in these contests in the first place, it's bound to happen sometimes. Your idea was still a great one.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

10-03-02 10:15pm (new)

my_fawn_has_diarrhea
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Might it be too much to hope for that George W. follows in the footsteps of Lincoln?

---
I'm half spit, by body weight.

10-03-02 10:33pm (new)

Smarmulus
THE ARISTOCRAT

Member Rated:

Well deserved win ItsClark. The Lincoln photoshop was brilliantly hilarious!

---
"Eat a fucking cock." - attitudechicka

10-03-02 11:25pm (new)

itsclark
Bar Room Superman

Member Rated:

Thanks guys. Every time I wake up in a cold sweat moaning, "N-no, Miss Piggy, not the strap-on!", I will think of Spanks and his excellent cartoon.

I'll try to get some new rules up shortly.

---

10-04-02 5:06am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

I was beginning to feel like I was hosting sub-m7's party, but with a smattering of cool guests.

---

10-04-02 8:45am (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » PEC 54: It's time to put on makeup...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests