1. Choose at least two themes from each column:
Foibles of the bourgeoisie
Classical architecture or sculpture
Effluvia (includes puking)
Grotesquery (e.g., oversized bodies or body parts, persons with animal body parts)
Debasement (e.g., insults, pies-in-face)
Aristocrats getting hurt
2. Avoid bestiality references. Please do not evade this rule by combining "horse breeding" and "adultery," for example.
3. Include at least one instance of any black Lowpass character.
4. Add coarse themes at your pleasure, refined ones at your peril.
5. Entries will be judged Monday morning, 10ish. Sorry if that's too long, but I have a P-90 at home.
What others say about boorite!