Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Swap #5 Group 1: Fuzzy Evil Kitty and Zip

Author

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Use this area to post about your discs, other member's discs, and bulging discs.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

7-26-04 8:56pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

TheBlairZip
Makes a Great Meal

Member Rated:

What about bulging members?

---
If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all. D'OH!

7-26-04 9:13pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

Whoa. If this isn't an eclectic group, I don't know WHAT is.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

7-27-04 7:56am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Hmmmm... what evil experiment should I try on all of you THIS time? Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

7-28-04 8:19pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

Hah... you should hear what I'm subjecting YOU too... I mean... nothing but goodness!

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

7-28-04 10:58pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Please check your email and make sure you have the correct addresses before shipping. The last one I sent should have the subject line "FINAL LIST? Swap #5..." and so on.

If you're unsure about anything, I can pm the addresses to ya directly. Thanks.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

7-29-04 5:48pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

Just a note to my group members... I may be a little delayed in getting the cds out as I have been demoted to part-time at my work for the month of August, and I will have to find someone to lynch a CD burner off of. BUT, such things will not stand in the way of subjecting you to my musical tastes...

If by "subjecting" I mean "putting forth so you can enjoy".

---

7-29-04 6:27pm (new)

TheBlairZip
Makes a Great Meal

Member Rated:

And by "enjoy" do you mean "flee in unholy terror"?

---

7-29-04 8:37pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

How did you know?

---

7-30-04 9:18am (new)

TheBlairZip
Makes a Great Meal

Member Rated:

Lucky guess.

---

7-30-04 9:30am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I am running unusually late with thix mix, but there's been a lot of stuff going on. Please bear with me.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

8-19-04 4:20pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

I'm seriously like a nomad or gypsy of some sort. I'm going to have to send out a new address to my group members, as things have happened that ... Bah, I won't get into it. Just expect a new address, and if ya'll have already sent said discs, that's okay.

---

8-20-04 4:55pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

I... I'm just wondering if my group members dropped off the face of the earth... Or if everything is still alright.

I've got my CD's shortlisted, with possibly a few changes if I get the motivation to. Within a few weeks I should be able to scrape the money together to burn them and send them out, so here's hoping for the end of November being the very latest!!

---

9-17-04 12:09am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I have been wicked busy, but I have a vacation coming up in a couple of weeks and plan on working on the mix then.

Plus, I thought it best to wait, as in the wake of my mother's death this summer I would have done a mix of requiems.

---

9-18-04 5:12am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I've got the track list set and I'm looking for a few more sound files to throw on. With luck I'll start burning this weekend, but we'll see.

Nobody rush on my account; we've all got real lives and I know you guys will get them sent eventually.

Sorry to hear about your mother, fuzzy.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

9-18-04 6:52am (new)

TheBlairZip
Makes a Great Meal

Member Rated:

I've been busy looking for a job and rehearsing for a show. I should have mine ready to ship within the next week or two.

My deepest sympathies for your loss, fuzzy.

---

9-20-04 12:29pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Thank you. Maybe I'll do a mix of her favorite Englebert Humperdink songs.

---

9-23-04 2:56am (new)

TheBlairZip
Makes a Great Meal

Member Rated:

Fingleburt Humptyback?

---

9-23-04 8:07am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Mix complete. Burning and labeling as I type. All I have to do is write some liner notes and mail 'em out.

---

10-01-04 7:06am (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

Fuzzy, you got my change of address, right?

Also, I have my mix completed, just waiting on a little extra cash so I can buy the CD's and ship them out to ya'll.

I say give it until the end of October. If they're not sent out by then I will add another disc to the mix. Or give you $5 Canadian. Either or.

---

10-01-04 7:51am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Yep, got the address change.

---

10-01-04 1:54pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Damn it, I should have put kitty in my group!

---

10-01-04 8:34pm (new)

little_kitty

Member Rated:

haha. but would you REALLY want a $5 bill from CANADA?! Isn't that, like, hated currency there?

Maybe I'lljust stick in some coins. That'll really confuse you.

---

10-03-04 3:53pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

CDs not mailed yet. I have to reburn and relabel because after playing for a while they would begin to skip. Tried a different burning method and they play fine.

Yes, your CDs are QUALITY TESTED for MAXIMUM LISTENING PLEASURE.

---

10-10-04 4:44am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

Track list: finalized
CDs: burned, not labeled
Covers: printed, not cut
Labels: designed, not printed
Ink cartridge: arriving in 5 - 9 days
Mailing boxes: purchased, unaddressed

So, they should go out sometime next week.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

10-18-04 7:10pm (new)

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Swap #5 Group 1: Fuzzy Evil Kitty and Zip

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help