Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Kanye West doesn't care about white people

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

quote:
and the giant mutant ants

run!

Didn't your governor have it in the budget to breed giant mutant spiders to combat the ants?

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-16-05 6:17am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I'm thinking a midget might do a fair bit of damage in the NBA. If all the other players are extremely tall, they'd find it pretty tricky to get the ball off him.

9-16-05 6:24am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

Mugsy Bogues baby

---
what if nigger meant kite

9-16-05 6:34am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I'm not crazy. Well, yes I am. My opinions on the subject aren't insane, they're realistic. (Sorry, had no internet yesterday - storms) I've just been there done that. Poor people are poor for a reason. Yes, I'm one of the people who screams at homeless people to get a job. But, and Kajun can verify this, I'm also the one who will take them home, feed them, shower them, and be sure that they make it to that job on time (provided they are not a threat to my family). Poor people are poor for a reason. My best solution to that is laziness. You try to offer a job to most homeless people and they're only concerned about their next bottle of whiskey. I'm sorry, I don't see how "Whitey" is keeping the black man down. I have applied for jobs that I was perfectly qualified for, but when it came down to it, well, someone with just as much qualification as me who was black got the job. I can't say for sure that her personality wasn't easier to work with, etc., however her qualifications were nearly identical to mine. And this has happened to many people, time and time again. Employers are always in a hurry to hire a black person, especially if they don't already have one. It makes that "EOE" at the bottom of their hiring ad much more satisfying. So considering the minimal efforts it would take for a person in their standing to get a job, it all comes down to one thing: laziness.

I've been there, I've done that. I lived in a black neighborhood where we were the only white family. Then I moved out to the country where we were poor. I made what there is of my life. You can't say that those people don't have the same option. They can choose to stay in this hole where everyone's "racist" and everyone's against them. Or they can go get a job. End of story.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-16-05 6:49am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

You're a parent. By definition you're fucking nuts. It's in the job description. It's essential to embarrassing the fuck out of teenage children apparently.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-16-05 7:06am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Oh I've been planning on Travis's future embarassment since he was born. Have something beat the crap out of your insides and you'll understand.

---

9-16-05 7:37am (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Kajun is homeless now?

9-16-05 10:16am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

No, we were driving past a man on the side of the highway holding a cardboard sign that somehow explained his situation ("Will work for food" or some such). But the handwriting was so neat. And his beard wasn't really scruffy. And how did he afford the paint? All these questions kept me from taking him home to try to get him on his feet.

---

9-16-05 10:19am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

That and the fact that you would never take a homeless person home. However, I'm sure you have more stories of your poorly sainthood.

9-16-05 10:21am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Um, you're wrong. I have had 4 people who I found walking down the street, or in one instance, in a diner live with me at some point or another. If you want to include people who I knew originally and when met, were not homeless, I have one living with me now.

---

9-16-05 11:38am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I have invited the entire group of stripcreators to visit me whenever they'd like. I have left my door unlocked to allow four members of this website to come through my house whenever they wanted to. And I made good judgement, none of them ever stole anything and they were all as courteous as they could be.

Just because it didn't work out and I didn't keep these people who I picked up in random places, doesn't mean I'm not the type to try. If you can't see that I am only trying to do the right thing in hopes that everyone else eventually will do the right thing also, then you are as blind as they get.

---

9-16-05 11:49am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I've gotta ask. Was he black?

How about them?

If not, would things have been the same if they were?

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

9-16-05 8:09pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

quote:
Chuck D and Public Enemy don't want any white people on their stage when they perform. saw that on VH1

no reaction from the media whatsover

now imagine the reaction if Metallica said they didn't want black people on their stage when they perform

media double standard

This really got me thinking... that example supports your argument very well. But I just can't let one example crumble my theory so I have to counter.

Public Enemy has been a black power, stick it to the man outfit since their inception. This is what is expected of them. It's really not shocking. Metallica would never do that unless you know something I don't. Nor would any non-nazi white band. If Screwdriver was ever to be so lucky as to get one camera at a show and said they won't have any blacks on stage it'd be no surprise and no one would blink. If Al Roker says he's not going to share the stage with that cracker Katie Couric anymore I'm sure it'd get some press.

Oh no you di'in't disrespect me! I think the meaning of respect has gotten screwed up. I respect you just fine but I'll challenge your statements (protected by calling them oppinions) if I believe they're wrong.

However, this conversation has also made me realize that I have plenty of jack-ass in me and it takes just this kind of debate to work it out.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

9-16-05 8:46pm (new)

sunnyrain
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Pure poetry.

---
I just might eat it.

9-16-05 9:42pm (new)

sunnyrain
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I'm confused. When black people complain and say they have it shitty, my friends say then they should do something about it! Help them and their people!

But when a black group tries to support their people, like Negro Fund and other african-american related support groups, my friends complain -- how come they only want to help themselves? We help them! ???? Make up your minds! You're confusing me!

---
I just might eat it.

9-16-05 9:43pm (new)

sunnyrain
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

No. Black people work for less... then mexicans..
Unless it has to do with handing the company down, it's all about business & money as opposed to racism. The more money they can KEEP, the better. So hire people who will work for less and not fight for promotions. My godfather always says this. He is a CEO-- I hate him.

attitudechicka, PLEASE stop taking homeless people in. Especially since you have kids. Help them by giving them the keys to a motel fully paid for a week. Give them your cell number and contact them about jobs that way.

Regardless of race, you can't judge a book by a cover. Just because someone seems friendly doesn't mean they are not a threat. (how DO they make the cut?)
You've got to put aside your goodness and stop it or you are bound to come up in the missing section of the newspaper--or worse! Stop it NOW! Please...

---
I just might eat it.

9-16-05 9:55pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

oh god, there's tons of examples like that in the media. maybe it's like a new word, once you've learnt it, you start seeing it everywhere

definitely, its just disrespecting one's opinion when you want them to stop having or expressing an opinion, which alot of people do when they encounter group generalizations they personally deem racist

i thought its all been pretty civil considering how explosive an issue it is

---

9-16-05 11:25pm (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

KABOOM!

9-17-05 12:04am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

Fuck Mugsy. Spud Webb all the way.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

9-17-05 7:45am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Spud Webb was a beast.

9-17-05 7:56am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Spud beat Dominique in the dunk-off. r0xx0r

BTW, race is just something they made up to keep us rubes fighting each other while they kick back and laugh and light cigars off $100 bills.

---
What others say about boorite!

9-17-05 12:07pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

Are you sure every pair of underwear is accounted for?

---
Dad was flammable

9-17-05 12:17pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/EXCLUSIVE-PinUp-Panties-all-Sheer-RED-nylon-size-8_W0QQitemZ8334615458QQcategoryZ52433QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]
Place your bids.[/url]

---
What others say about boorite!

9-17-05 12:22pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

How dare you accuse me of wearing a size 8 panty!

I will never stop taking in homeless people. Why? Because I have been homeless twice in my life and have been taken in by people who barely knew me. I only technically "stole" something from one person, but that was because no one was around to ask if I could have a bowl of stale cheerios. I regret the decision and later confessed, only to find out that cereal hadn't been bought in that house since 6 months prior to my moving in.

I'm sorry, but if people can give me the benefit of the doubt as a troubled teenager, I can certainly give them the benefit of the doubt as troubled adults.

Only one of the men I have taken in was black, but again, you can't count him as "homeless" because he was kicked out of a friend's home and I knew him before taking him in. His name was Byron and he was the boyfriend of my friend's late mother. After she died, he got the boot, I took him in. He went back to jail for not showing up to his parole hearings and that's the end of the story. Well, other than he liked to be called Tyrone.

---

9-17-05 2:20pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

what about the milk?

---

9-17-05 7:50pm (new)