Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Kanye West doesn't care about white people

Author

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Either did any of the black people in New Orleans. If they were white, Kanye would have been happy and considered it a victory. Fuck Kanye West.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

9-12-05 12:27am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Kanye West's anger is perfectly understandable. On the one hand, he is pissed off that it took 5 days to get the National Guard into New Orleans. And on the other hand, he is pissed off that the National Guard is in New Orleans.

You see? His anger is perfectly understandable once you realize that he is an idiot.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

9-12-05 4:34pm (new)

Inflatable_Man
Heart stopper. Hip hopper. Pill popper.

Member Rated:

Whether Kanye West gives a shit about white people is one thing, but when you say something like this...

... you prove yourself to be another fucking moron with a strong opinion. Just like Kanye. Congrats.

---
Destroying my reputation one post at a time.

9-13-05 3:17pm (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

I was just happy to see Mike Meyers skin crawl!!!! I think he needed new underoos after that.

---
obscenity filter is off

9-13-05 3:32pm (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

Crawling Skin

---
obscenity filter is off

9-13-05 3:39pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Inflatable_Man have you ever known a black man or woman who didn't hate white people? I've only known I think three black Americans (two were related) and everytime something went wrong they'd be like YO FUCK WHITEY. The rest I learned from tv are the same, especially in a town like New Orleans. Even if they pretend not to, every one of them at least resents whites enough to be happy when something bad happens to them. They're not going to take racism from whites all day then suck white dick at night. (This is something I've learned about a country I've never been in).

---

9-13-05 4:51pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Chuck D can fuck off too. I'm glad I downloaded his stupid album early because now I can delete it and not buy it when it comes out (this is re: a racist song he made and put online).

---

9-13-05 4:53pm (new)

joshw
I'm spooky.

Member Rated:

I think it's more "George Bush doesn't care about poor people."

---
:\

9-13-05 4:55pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Basically what I meant was, less whites would think blacks deserve a hurricane than blacks who think whites deserve a hurricane.

---

9-13-05 4:57pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

This is why black people should stop crying abour racism.

---

9-13-05 4:58pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Well I'm glad you have such a diverse knowledge of African Americans as people. Why not go make some more nigger comics or do something else thats generally unfunny.

9-13-05 5:59pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

hi crabby how is your daughter

---

9-13-05 6:01pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Classy.

9-13-05 6:36pm (new)

CowTipper
Impressionable Adolescent

Member Rated:

I have plenty of black friends, so that settles the matter.

---
I think, therefore I make comments on a forum.

9-13-05 6:41pm (new)

cpausti
The Nordic Soulman

Member Rated:

Honkeys.

---
all the wrong things for all the right reasons

9-13-05 6:42pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

White people are racist, so are black people. Society is just messed up in general. I'm friends with black people and they don't just "blame shit" on white people. Some white people are stupidly racist as with black people. Everyone is different.

9-13-05 8:37pm (new)

Inflatable_Man

Member Rated:

quote:
Inflatable_Man have you ever known a black man or woman who didn't hate white people? I've only known I think three black Americans (two were related) and everytime something went wrong they'd be like YO FUCK WHITEY.

Yeah, because your two black Americans represent the other several dozen million who live in America. You're an idiot. Stop talking. Stop making yourself look even stupider. I'm a whitey. And I have a couple black friends. And as far as I know they don't hate me. I'll ask them again just to be sure.

---

9-13-05 9:51pm (new)

Inflatable_Man

Member Rated:

By the way, if you're going to make racist comics at least *try* and make them funny. Holy shit your new strips suck.

---

9-13-05 9:55pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I know plenty of black folk, more than white folk. (By 'know', I mean actually talk to and know their names.) None of them hate white people. They hate STUPID people. Most of them think it's stupid to cry racist all the time when blacks call each other 'nigga' all the time, and almost none of them even USE the word. When they complain about New Orleans, they complain about Bush's failure and the incompetence of the help being sent, not "Whitey's doin' this on purpose!"

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-13-05 10:21pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

my take:

[list][*]Kayne West is a fucking moron

[*]in my state, minorities are more racist than whites
[/list]

i still think its retarded when the politically correct cry racist when you give an opinion about a group of people. as long as your not dumb enough to apply a general statement to every specific person within that group, its not only okay, its necessary.

for instance, is it ageism to make the large generalization that 'old people don't run as fast'? no. is it anti-midget to say 'midgets won't make it to the NBA'? no. so why then is it suddenly racist to say 'black people are more racist than whites'? you can say, oh the first two are fact and the last opinion, but bullshit, its all opinion. the hypocrisy is so apparent its laughable

---
what if nigger meant kite

9-13-05 10:47pm (new)

cpausti
The Nordic Soulman

Member Rated:

mandingo, I live in your state, and I disagree. My school is full of stuck up white people who, although many of them are "wiggers," tend to be racist. Just because the Mexican population is rising quickly doesn't give white teens an excuse to call them all "worthless beaners." And if I hear another kid tell me "black people are invading the school," well, I don't know what I'll do.

Maybe it's different in Scottsdale.

It's not as racist as it is misleading to say, "black people are more racist than whites." It may depend where you live. But I would say it's pretty equal worldwide.

The first two dealt with physical condition, and were facts. I've never seen an old person run fast, because their joints get messed up and muscles begin to waste away. And why the fuck would a manager ever hire a midget to play in the NBA? Ever?! The sport, like most sports, requires height and speed, and as far as I know, someone with very, very short legs will run much slower than someone who is 6'6".

---
all the wrong things for all the right reasons

9-13-05 11:30pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

I'm trying hard not to allow my feelings about a few assholes to sour my views on an entire population. But it's getting hard when gang-related crime is gradually making this area a shit-hole. I moved from one nearby city a few years back to get away from it. Pretty soon I might continue my flight. If someone were to say I'm just trying to find a place without blacks and latinos, I'm not sure they'd be far wrong.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

9-14-05 3:51am (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

I hate everyone equally

---
obscenity filter is off

9-14-05 6:19am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

boorite didn't seem to secretly hate any of us. Except Ivy, he really hates her and it's apparent.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-14-05 6:28am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

o/~ Hate so good... o/~

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-14-05 6:33am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Kanye West doesn't care about white people

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help