Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » ompalumpas vs munchkins

Author

wizardsfan
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Who would win?

i pick the ompalumpas

vs. 

---
i break for.............. oh shit no breaks

1-11-07 7:47am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

What are the rules of this conflict? Is it a battle royale or merely a sing-and-dance-off?

---
Poop.

1-12-07 8:36am (new)

xxausrottenxx
Sock of the walk

Member Rated:

swimsuit competition!

---
xx( o Y o. )xx

1-13-07 11:05am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

I say the Munchkins would swarm all over the Oompalumpas like fire ants, rip them to pieces with their teeth and claws, and devour their flesh down to the bones in under a minute, and then revel in the bloody carnage and have a big, wet, squirming orgy.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

1-13-07 11:39am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

bipedI disagree.

The Oompaloompas have superior technology and training, whereas the Munchkins have lollipops and a road that leads to a wizard with no magic.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

1-13-07 2:20pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

HCRoyallI disagree.

The Oompaloompas have superior technology and training, whereas the Munchkins have lollipops and a road that leads to a wizard with no magic.

But the Munchkins can summon hordes of now-converted flying monkeys to tear the Oompa Loompas apart and set them all on fire. Plus they have the white witch. The white witch owns all.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

1-13-07 5:15pm (new)

wizardsfan
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

What if there was no white witch or no willy wonka then who would win?

---
i break for.............. oh shit no breaks

1-13-07 5:40pm (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

You're forgetting that Ompalumpas are basically slaves. They've got all that pent up aggression to vent. They have to make candy all day long for little brats, and then sing when one of the brats dies.

I have no doubt that the Ompalumpas would win, I only fear that once that rage has been unleashed, it will be the end for as all

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

1-13-07 5:56pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

What if right before they began to fight, they realized that we, the normal people of the world, are the true enemies? Scary.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

1-13-07 6:15pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The ompalumpas are a different color than the majority of the world, so I'm sure they'd be bombed beyond recognition in a matter of 12 seconds with no senate approval.

1-13-07 7:25pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

The Ompalumpas aren't naturally orange-skinned; they get that color from a tanning bed. Which means they're actually just the kind of over-privileged pricks who would be hitting the big red button in the first place.

1-14-07 5:54am (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

Yes but the Munchkins are organised into a lollipop guild, whereas the oompaloompas probably have no form of union representation.

That said in a straight one on one, my money's on the 'loompa's becasue Im betting the Munchkins like to guzzle down sweets, probably eating as much as an elephant eats, where do you think they'll be at getting terribly fat? I doubt they realise what will come of that, personally I dont like the look of it.

Loompas 6-4 favourites in any kind of ruck.

1-14-07 4:12pm (new)

christopher7murphy
underestimated the power of cheese

Member Rated:

The legendary Munchkin/Oompalumpa War was was a battle 'tween bad and good, 

Chocolate rivers were tainted with the taste of sweat, and yellow bricks stained with blood.

Wizards and Candymen would not interfer cuz the they knew the outcome of the killin'

Munchkins are full of Piss 'n Vinegar! But Oompas are made with cream fillin'!

---
Insert Theme to Mannix here

1-24-07 9:48pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

1-25-07 8:28am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Oompaloompas learn to fight while serving out the long prison sentences they so richly earn in their free time.

---
What others say about boorite!

1-25-07 12:46pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

crackpanther

The Ompalumpas aren't naturally orange-skinned; they get that color from a tanning bed. Which means they're actually just the kind of over-privileged pricks who would be hitting the big red button in the first place.

No, they are jaundiced from drinking a vile alcoholic beverage that they learn to brew in prison toilets. Upon release, they find that they prefer this hideous distillate to anything available commercially, and so they continue producing absolutely staggering quantities of it in a disused portion of Mr. Wonka's industrial complex. Their livers are annihilated in short order, and yet they live on for several centuries, brimming with yellow bile and noxious liquor. It is said that nothing can kill these little fuckers.

---
What others say about boorite!

1-25-07 1:38pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

If the oompaloompas ever defeated the munchkins, Khan would avenge them.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

1-25-07 1:39pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » ompalumpas vs munchkins

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help