Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Forum Issues

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Pretty sure it might just be me, but I can't view the most recent page of any thread on the forum with more than 100 pages.  Some of them, like "Announcements" I can't view the five most recent.

When I click to view such a page, all I get is a blank screen with "invalid topic" in the upper left corner. 

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

2-19-15 7:39am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I get this with the Announcement thread as well. It was especially odd to me because I have seen other people posting to it. I thought I was just locked out for some reason. 

2-19-15 8:09am (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

If I click on page 1 and then the box for page 9, then 12, then 15, then (you get the idea) I can get to the final pages but not if I click them drirectly.

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

2-19-15 8:14am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I tried that and got to the high 130's, then got the message again.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

2-19-15 8:38am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

This is a known issue, but I don't know what's causing it or how to fix it.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

2-19-15 8:50am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

As best I can figure there's a bug that's showing the thread as having more pages than there really are.  It might be fixing itself; days ago pages 141 and 142 came up as errors but now 141 has two posts and the forum isn't registering the thread as having more pages.

---

2-19-15 10:12am (new)

Justinef
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Hi guys! I'm new on this forum ( excuse my english, i'm a french girl ) i would like to create my own comics, how can i do this? thx!!

5-13-15 2:10am (new)

Injokester
Definitely drunk

Member Rated:

Up the top of each page is a "make a comic" link, just select your characters and enter the text on the next page :)

---
Dinosaurs had eggs bro, the chicken came way later.

5-26-15 7:46pm (new)

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Forum Issues

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help