Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC # 223: Civil Unrest in StripCreatoria!

Author

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The country is in chaos. The StripCreator country, that is. Levels of heirarchy...if there were any...have broken down. A new order is trying to stake a claim. You are the camerawo/man/it of a television news crew, keeping the rest of the world informed of what's going on in StripCreatoria while trying not to get killed.

Guidelines:
> The strip must have the reporter appear in at least one panel.
> Killing people is encouraged.
> Enter as many as you'd like. Okay, a lie since I'm putting a limit of ten 'cause as much as I'd like to spend hours reading comics, my employer has other ideas. (Damn him!) Though try to come up with some good ones 'cause ten strips of crap will force me to use demerits.
> Series are allowed.
> No archived comics, though a remake of an old one is fine as long as COMMON SENSE is used. I.e. don't change the background color and say it's new. Please.
> And as always, no photoshopping.

Bonus points for using one or more the following:
> Involving cats in some way.
> Maniacal laughter.
> Referencing a villain, real or fictional, alive or dead.
> Super triple double dog dare points if Ivytopia takes over...oh wait...I was just informed by my advisors that's a bad idea. Scratch that. Damnit.

Example comic:

CC223: Example of the Devastation by ivytheplant
12-03-03
"We now go live to action reporter, Wang Dongly, to give us an update on the situation in StripCreatoria..."
Shaniqua, it is a terrible day here in StripCreatoria. Brad is nowhere to be found and Tobor is running amuck...wait a minute...
Rar!
...oh my god! It appears that Atheist Diary has taken over the White House! I repeat! The White House background is now occupied by Atheist forces!
Aw. That was Tobor's next stop...
o/` "Cause I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a miiiidnight toker!..." o/`
Meow ha ha ha ha haaaa! *purrrrrr*

That's it. Oh, and if this has been done before, let me know so I can ask the cats for a new topic...

Judging will be done Monday the 8th at about 5PM Ivytopia Standard Time. That's -11 1/2 hours from GMT (or -6 1/2 from EST). Yeah, figure THAT one out! Bwah ha ha ha haaa!

IvyThePlant

12-03-03 2:32am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

CC223 - In heaven there were angels carrying savage weapons by kramer_vs_kramer
12-03-03
Chaos ensued today as the guests at the MTV awards overthrew the government. With me now is new Information Minister Pink.
That is correct, Horatio. We celebrities feel that if we are to be worshipped as gods then we must rule like them.
What difference will the new regime make to the lives of the average citizen?
Citizens will be required to pledge allegiance to us daily, from memory, on pain of death. The new pledge has been drafted by Sean Paul.
Okay kids, repeat after me: "Fi chill me cyaan see and cyaan. And pon de safe dem will put it. Dat ting a weh yuh got dey. Man dem a run alla dem chase an dem hype up."

12-03-03 4:26am (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

CC 223: n00btopia (1) by Chi_The_Cynic
12-03-03
Amidst the chaos, we go live now to Stripcreatoria's leader, Brad
So what do you make of all this, Brad?
It's probably a missing semicolon in the PHP coding, I'll figure it out once I get through all the crap in my inbox
HEER IS MAH 1337 ARTWROK IT IS TEH SEXX0R! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Badly drawn penises do not a good SC character make *delete*
...so I won't be using your submitted artwork. Sincerely, Brad
BRAD IS TEH SUCK!

CC 223: n00btopia (2) by Chi_The_Cynic
12-03-03
By chance, the PHP source code error succeeded in switching the "prison1" and "laboratory" backgrounds over
I AM FREED FROM MY BONDS! STRIPCREATORIA WILL BE MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Enter Dr. Pedantic
Stop talking in all caps! It's poor netiquette and it makes you sound like you're shouting all the time
I AM SHOTUING ALL THE TIME!!!!11
With the first casualty of war, Stripcreatoria turns its eyes to Brad, for only he can save them from the n00b's reign of terror
BWAHAHAHAHA!

CC 223: n00btopia (3) by Chi_The_Cynic
12-03-03
The war moves to the Forums
None shall pass! Donors only past this point!
BUT I AM ONYL 12 I HAVE NO MONEY!
Another source code glitch swaps the characters' positions and n00b gains admittance, only to come face-to-face with...
HAHAHAHA!
What the...?
Kajun_Firefly!
What the shag are you doing in here?
HE SAID SHAG!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

CC 223: n00btopia (4) by Chi_The_Cynic
12-03-03
Meanwhile
  ;  
When I hit 'Refresh' your usurping days will be over
BUT WHAT WILL I DO THEN? I HAVE NO FREINDS!!! DON'T SEND ME AWAAAAaaayyyy-y-y-y...y.....y.....
And as a parting shot, Brad took out pc1-1 for good measure
OMG! ROFL!

12-03-03 5:03am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

CC 223: Volt Early and Often by kaufman
12-03-03
D3th 2 stripcreator!
Reed my comix ROTFLMAOUIWA.
forumspam forumspam forumspam forumspam forumspam forumspam forumspam
Ha! Now I have 5 stars.
We're here with one of the long-time members of the stripcreator family. Ken, I hear the newbies are revolting ...
Well, yes, they are a bit gamey, but hopefully they'll outgrow ... HOLY SHIT! They've got me doing ancient, hackneyed jokes. Save yourself, run for it!

CC 223: Coup Boy Physics by kaufman
12-03-03
So you got usurped as the default character and tossed into this dungeon. Could you tell us how it happened?
Isn't it obvious? They were holding back on us. Rotor turbines DO generate gravitons by themselves.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

12-03-03 9:39am (new)

IB_XC
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I'm not even going to submit something. kaufman wins again.

---
"Oedipus, you motherfucker!"

12-03-03 10:28am (new)

flickguy
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Kaufman is a bleeping genius!

---
This is not my empire.

12-03-03 11:05am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I forgot to mention: I'm giving out multiple awards like "best use of" and "most disturbing" etc etc. So c'mon guys! Post! Post, my pretties! (Dear Eris please post! If I don't reach my quota the cats are going to kill me! They're coming for me now!)

12-03-03 11:08am (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

Kaufman is pretty good, but I have a feeling someone can beat him. He's good, but he's not THAT good.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

12-03-03 1:50pm (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

If your stripcreator character was not used in this series, it's not because I don't love you. I drank caffeine today so who knows if these will make sense.
CC 223- Stripcreator bound! (1) by mmyers
12-03-03
Mt. Stripcreator
Prometheus Firefly, what have you done?!
I gave the n00bs the power to edit their comic strips. I felt like it was a nice thing to do for those fucking dumb asses.
Prometheus Firefly, you must be punished. I condemn you to forever drink from a pint that shall be never ending. You shall drink from this pint for eternity!
Bloody hell, you know who I am, right?
Now to punish the n00bs and regulars alike. Release the Kraken!
RARR! THE KRACKEN WILL FILL THEIR CRACKS IN! RARR!

CC 223- Stripcreator bound! (2) by mmyers
12-03-03
Holy shit! I can edit comics! Now I can edit that one comic that will only make sense to people who play DoomWorld.
And I have all of the powers of a donor! I'm a God now!
Hey Ivy, you're komics are teh suck. R00XX0R OMFG BF4E!
You stand right here while I go get my smiting golf club, puny human.
Hey Kaddar, draw me, you fucking dickhead. BEST SLMA EVA! ROFL! KIT CLASS OF 2007!
*sigh* Allright, but it's going to cost you $20. You look like you enjoy surfing so I'll draw you on a surf board. For $5 more I'll color it.

CC 223- Stripcreator bound (3) by mmyers
12-03-03
Hold, gentle n00b. Before you enter Striptopia, you must answer me these puns three.
Screw you, old dude. I'm on my way to start a new contest in the CC thread even though I haven't won a contest yet! Woo!
Have fun storming the castle. [mumble] No respect around here. One day they'll all be sorry...[/mumble]
Kaufman, did you just let that n00b through to Mt. Stripcreator?
Before I answer that question jes_l, you must answer me these puns three.
Nevermind. [mumble] Knew I picked the wrong day to quit drinking absynth. [/mumble]

CC 223-Stripcreator bound (4) by mmyers
12-03-03
What's going on down on the mortal plain?
Prometheus Firefly gave n00bs all the powers of regs and donors. I'm out of here. I'm going to go back to being plain old smug overacting deceased Sir Lawrence Olivier.
What can I do for you, my little noobie?
I've got lots of questions for you and lots of glitches to report and lots of friends to invite here and lots of comics with inside jokes to post that I'd like for you to read...
S-s-s-server f-f-f-freezing u-u-up.
That's right, and how come you never reply to my emails and why do have 0 stars and I wanna know who posted all those negative comments about me...

CC 223- Stripcreator bound (5) by mmyers
12-03-03
We've done it. Mt. Stripcreator and Striptopia is ours. What should we do now?
I dunno, maybe we could play some X Box or something.
Striptopia has fallen. I feel so empty. I should go make a strip about being a file clerk ninja. That'd be cool, huh?
Oh shut up, mmyers. Everything is a cycle, civilizations crumble, new ones rise up, sadly, music on the radio will always be shitty.
But everything's ruined, bunner. Stripcreator has fallen. I'm so sad, I don't even want a hug right now.
Not yet, kitty. There is still one last hope...but if that should fall through, you wanna have sex before the world ends?

---
Peeing sitting down is the gift you give yourself.

12-03-03 1:57pm (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

CC 223- Stripcreator bound (A New Hope) (6) by mmyers
12-03-03
Everything's $1
Aw crap, I'm going into labor. Helmut, I need to take a 15 minute break.
Hey, be a doll and restack that XMas figurine stand while you're having your baby, eh?
Tell us more, boinky.
There is a legend that if a Reg-donor and a n00b have a child, harmony shall be restored. There is also a legend that says if you hook up with me, you'll get lots of gold.
The Hospital
Gia, before you have our baby, I thought you should know that I made a comic strip on Stripcreator today.
But Nate, that makes you a...n00b. [contraction] [size=3][/size][/contraction] Oh, the baby is coming.

CC 223- Strip Creator Bound (7) by mmyers
12-03-03
Greetings. I am the child of Gia and Nate, the positive qualities of both n00b and Reg alike.
But you're Wirthling and the everyone says that you suck.
No, gentle n00by, you suck, just as Regs suck and anyone who uses such silly names to describe themselves or others sucks.
I feel as if a thousand stars are shining in my soul for the first time.
Yeah Wirthling, I've never thought of things that way before.
Of course you haven't. I must go now. It is up to you to make peace among yourselves. Hey, how about hitting me off the panel here. I don't have any legs and all.

CC 223- Stripcreator Bound (8) Fin. by mmyers
12-03-03
Hey dude, I'm sorry we destroyed everything that you guys worked to create.
Hey, shit happens, right? What do we do now?
I think we should start a new place to go and make strips in peace.
That's a great idea. Let's call it Stripmaker.com.
Meanwhile...
Zeus, yer pint ain't keepin' up wit' me. Came-on, filler-up mate!

---

12-03-03 1:58pm (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

Ha ha ha!!!

CC 223: Kaufman's Revenge! by MikeyG
12-03-03
This just in: StripCreatoria is in utter chaos today over a new comic contest started by ivytheplant.
Yes, Blonald, it seems that no one has used an actual reporter as specified in the rules. They seem to focus on Kaddar's 'Host' character.
Scientists have attributed this to Ken Kaufman's masturbation habits. It is common knowledge that every time one cranks one off, God kills a kitten. Now cats are dying.
Apparently Kaufman has blown straight through all the kittens in the world in a two-day spankfest. So many Stripcreatorians have lost their cats that their comic judgement has become clouded.
For the love of Brad, Kaufman! StripCreatoria will disappear and so will I! Say my name, Bastian! Oops, wrong scenario. Dude, just stop a-whackin' off!
I think not, Asian Girl! MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Come, kitty...your time draws nigh!

P.S. - Kaufman, you are a funny dude, so take my li'l jests in stride.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

12-03-03 3:00pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

CC 223: Nothing Succeeds Like Sucks-Ex by kaufman
12-03-03
How topsy-turvy have things become in Stripcreatoria? With breaking news, here's Gabe Billings live on the scene at ambulance2.
Janet, I can't believe my eyes, but see for yourself. Wirthling exhales!

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

12-03-03 3:44pm (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

Allright, had to make myself legal.
CC 223-Stripcreator bound! Epilogue (9) by mmyers
12-03-03
Brad, the tattered remains of your once beloved Striptopia lay behind us, your work is ruined, all your hardwork has been for naught. How do you feel?
Um, I'm allright.
Really? Because I'd be crushed. I would literally break down and cry. I'd cram this microphone right in my head.
No. I'll just have to rebuild. I've got a lot of coding in front of me.
Brad, why not just get a new background? Why not take the easy route?
Easy route? Do you know how much coding goes into giving you that microphone?! How much goes into Kaufman's freaking cat?! You have no idea!

---

12-03-03 3:48pm (new)

fzh
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

CC223: Queen for the day....or not. by fzh
12-03-03
Utter chaos has broken out in the small website community know as "StripCreatoria" let's cut to Jim before...
TOBOR CORNHOLE!!!!
So Ivy, how are you reacting to this situation?
I declare myself queen! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!
...Or maybe I won't...
Meow

12-03-03 7:27pm (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

Ignore the mis-numbering of the the title of the first one.

CC 223: Responsible for more than you would think. by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Thanks for looking after Tiddles for me while I'm on vacation, Brad.
No problem, kaufman, although I don't understand why you couldn't have left him in the States.
*meow*
OK, Tiddles, make yourself at home while I go and pen another modern musical masterpiece.
I know I shouldn't, but that keyboard is screaming out to be curled up on...What harm could that do?

CC 223: Ominous Goings on Elsewhere by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Hey Tiddles, come and listen to this song I wrote about how stuff sucks and OH MY FLUCKING GROD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?
*crashing*
Elsewhere, in his parents basement...
? WTF? I'VE GOT 10 GOLD STARS AND OPS! NOW I CAN INVITE MY QUAKE CLAN TO STRIPCREATOR AND UN-BAN DOUG!
Elsewhere Elsewhere...
W00T!!!1 I CAN USE MY OWN ARTWORK THAT I'VE SUBMITTED!!1 TALKING PENIS COMICS R00L!!

CC 223: AAAH! N00bzilla! by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Int: An unidentified SC regular's home.
Man, this sucks! 100 new comics, and the punchline for all of them is a guy catching fire!
RARRH!
Hey, who the hell are you? Can't you read? It's not polite to speak in Caps.
RARRH!
AAAAGH! N00bzilla!
RARRH! RAOTFLMAO!

CC 223: It gets worse... by jes_lawson
12-04-03
ObiJo, this list of complaints about N00bzilla is as long as my arm! We have to do something about it.
You're right, bunnerabb. But what can we do? There's no way we can...
RARRH!
Uh-oh...he's here isn't he...
I...feel kind of funny...I...feel as if an obvious punchline is...
RARRH!
AAHHH! N00bzilla!
AAHHH! N00bzilla!

CC 223: A hero emerges... by jes_lawson
12-04-03
LIVE
...and after he did that, I knew he had to be stopped before he reached Glasgow!
Brave Jes_Lawson, who's going to single-handedly fight N00bzilla to the death!
LIVE
Now wait just a damn minute I didn't say anything about...
Back to the studio!
God bless that man.
After the break, the killer virus that's threatening to eat your cereal, and some fluffy kittens.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

12-04-03 8:57am (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

Ignore the mis-numbering of the the title of the first one.

CC 223: Responsible for more than you would think. by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Thanks for looking after Tiddles for me while I'm on vacation, Brad.
No problem, kaufman, although I don't understand why you couldn't have left him in the States.
*meow*
OK, Tiddles, make yourself at home while I go and pen another modern musical masterpiece.
I know I shouldn't, but that keyboard is screaming out to be curled up on...What harm could that do?

CC 223: Ominous Goings on Elsewhere by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Hey Tiddles, come and listen to this song I wrote about how stuff sucks and OH MY FLUCKING GROD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?
*crashing*
Elsewhere, in his parents basement...
? WTF? I'VE GOT 10 GOLD STARS AND OPS! NOW I CAN INVITE MY QUAKE CLAN TO STRIPCREATOR AND UN-BAN DOUG!
Elsewhere Elsewhere...
W00T!!!1 I CAN USE MY OWN ARTWORK THAT I'VE SUBMITTED!!1 TALKING PENIS COMICS R00L!!

CC 223: AAAH! N00bzilla! by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Int: An unidentified SC regular's home.
Man, this sucks! 100 new comics, and the punchline for all of them is a guy catching fire!
RARRH!
Hey, who the hell are you? Can't you read? It's not polite to speak in Caps.
RARRH!
AAAAGH! N00bzilla!
RARRH! RAOTFLMAO!

CC 223: It gets worse... by jes_lawson
12-04-03
ObiJo, this list of complaints about N00bzilla is as long as my arm! We have to do something about it.
You're right, bunnerabb. But what can we do? There's no way we can...
RARRH!
Uh-oh...he's here isn't he...
I...feel kind of funny...I...feel as if an obvious punchline is...
RARRH!
AAHHH! N00bzilla!
AAHHH! N00bzilla!

CC 223: A hero emerges... by jes_lawson
12-04-03
LIVE
...and after he did that, I knew he had to be stopped before he reached Glasgow!
Brave Jes_Lawson, who's going to single-handedly fight N00bzilla to the death!
LIVE
Now wait just a damn minute I didn't say anything about...
Back to the studio!
God bless that man.
After the break, the killer virus that's threatening to eat your cereal, and some fluffy kittens.

---

12-04-03 8:58am (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

CC 223: No! Not the clichés! by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Professor, what's your considered view on the N00bzilla menace?
Zis strange gestalt entity will surely absorb all of Stripcreator unless Jes can stop him!
RARRH!
In the 9 seconds we have before we're vapourised, can you predict how Jes is going to defeat N00bzilla?
I predict without help, Jes hasn't a hope in hell. I also predict more in-jokes and clichés before ze day is out!
Moh!
Moh!

CC 223: Ziggy Stardust and the web-spiders from Mars by jes_lawson
12-04-03
Brad! At last I've found you! We need your...hey! What are you doing on Mars?
N00bzilla made it look like I was responsible for the 419 scam. I'm hiding out.
So why here?
My PayPal account also went into reverse when the server crashed. I owe boorite $56 million.
Well, we could wait until Christmas and joyride the Beagle 2 probe, but I reckon we should go back and save Stripcreator.
I guess. Besides, it's hard to type or write songs when my fingers keep freezing and breaking off.

CC 223: RTFM by jes_lawson
12-04-03
OK, you distract him and I'll get to work on trying to fix the server. Think you're ready?
If by "ready" you mean: "taking a big steaming fear-filled dump in this suit" then yes.
Here goes nothing: N00bzilla! Stop destroying the city!
RARRH! N00BZILLA NEED ANSWERS!
Answers? OK, seriously dude, what do you want to know?
RARRH! HOW I EDIT COMICS?

CC 223: Deus Ex Machinerape by jes_lawson
12-04-03
And that's how the menace of the N00bzilla was defeated. For now...
Wait a minute, I'm confused...How did Brad fix the server with no PC? Why didn't Jes get blown up? And what happened to the cat?
Diane, shut up and stick to the script or you'll be back reading the 4am shipping forecast and blowing the cameraman for rent money!
What can I say? There must have been higher forces at work
THE END?
 :) 
RARRH! NOBODY STEALS TOBOR'S CATCHPHRASE AND GETS AWAY UNPUNISHED!

---

12-04-03 9:14am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

CC 223: N00bzilla Epilogue by kaufman
12-04-03
NOT the end. Jes, this is your punishment for double-posting Parts 1-5 ...
It's easy to explain. Brad fixed the server with the help of Haxx0r_K1ng.
But Jes survived. And the cat?
Of course. Kaddar hadn't gotten around to making an FTC award based on feline hindquarters, so there was no catastrophe.
But we haven't gotten to the most important question: what about Brad's new masterpiece?
Hey, Brad.
It's dcomposed!!!!

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

12-04-03 12:11pm (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

CC 223: What's the epilogue to an epilogue? by jes_lawson
12-04-03
There. All finished. Now to post my latest works. *Click* *click* Darn lethargic intranet...
Meanwhile, in Calgary...
Jes, did you know you double posted the first 5 comics in your CC entry?
*RARRH!*
AAAAH! N00bzilla!

---

12-04-03 12:55pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Is there an epilogue to an epilady?

Anyway,
CC 223: A Roving Reporter Gathers No Ivy by umfumdisi
12-04-03
In a startling development, everything at stripcreator.com has reversed--except that comics still read from left to right, of course. We now join reporter/host rekraB boB in the field (background)...
I'm here with isidmufmu who today actually made a comic that was funnier than the comic title! mufmu, do you realize that your actions have totally broken stripcreator?
Wouldn't be the first time, boB.
isidmufmu made a funny comic? You better pack your bags, evildoer!
Yeah, it's been a good run, but this place will be a hockey rink any second now.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

12-04-03 2:29pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

CC 223: Brad Is Dead - Replete With Rules Compliance by Rabid_Weasle
12-04-03
Hello, I'm Betty McDongs Today's top story, the world if StripTopia is in choas ever since the death of Grand Leader Brad. Bobby Wangson has more on this story.
Thanks Betty! I'm here speaking with boorite, long time member and friend to Grand Leader Brad. Any idea how this all came to pass boor?
Well, it all started when we looked at Grand Leader Brad's will to find out who he had appointed the next Grand Leader...
Reinactment
It's.... Kaufman!
Wow! If I was a small woodland bird, I'd be pheasantly suprised!

---
Poop.

12-04-03 5:23pm (new)

DontKnow
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Help. We need StripCreator.

CC223.1: Chaos is all that can hapen by DontKnow
12-04-03
Hello, this is Greg here with my co-anchor ivytheplant.
Hi! We have late breaking news that StripCreator has ended.
This has apparently caused great chaos around the world.
First off, a live picture of Cancun, Mexico.
Can snowballs hurt a frozen villain?
Brad, you killed my parents with this snow. Prepare to die!

CC223.2: Everything looks bleak by DontKnow
12-04-03
Wow! Brad frozen stiff. This could only mean that the world has ended.
And now we turn to our last living reporter. Adam is reporting on site in northern Saskatchewan.
Hello there. The world destruction is immense.
Up here where normally there is just frozen waste land, it is hotter than the Sahara desert.

CC223.3: Definately not where I want to live by DontKnow
12-04-03
Adam, do you have any idea how many survivors there are?
Early reports indicate that there are fewer than fifty thousand people left world wide. Most of whom are children.
However it seems as if the majority of the cats survived.

CC223.4: And there is hope by DontKnow
12-04-03
Are there any survivors in your area?
Hi, my name is Eve. Could you help me with something?
It looks like there is only one other survivor in my area.
Since we are the last two people left alive, we should start repopulating the planet as soon as possible.
This is Adam signing off and wishing everybody else to have this good of luck!

CC223.5: Back at the studio by DontKnow
12-04-03
Now we don't have any reporters left.
That's O.K. Your new government doesn't like field reporting.
Who is our new government?
Ivytopia.
This is bad. I want Brad back! I want StripCreator Country back!
This is good. Remember who I am? *Maniacal laughter* I own you now!

---
Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user friendly. It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with.

12-04-03 8:04pm (new)

codehappykid
is mental

Member Rated:

Well, here's my first entry.

CC 223: It comes with the waning moon by codehappykid
12-04-03
Hello Catherine and welcome to six'o'clock news!
Thanks Brad. Stripcreatoria is undergoing massive political upheaval. We go now live to our correspondent in the field, Diana.
GET ME A GODDAM PORTABLE MIKE!
Well, shit on me.

---
HALPUU!

12-04-03 11:05pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

CC 223: I just wanted to use the cats for some reason by attitudechicka
12-05-03
We're here at stripcreator where chaos has become a buzz word. The blame has been passed on those two crazy cats Gia keeps.
Dude, we've been playing with this string all day.
Oooh, ball of string. I think the Mad Hatter did it. Or that cat he hangs out with.
At least it was still determined to have a cat mastermind. Damn you Cheshire! It's too much for this reporter to take. Ivon Tofeckalot signing off.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

12-05-03 10:32am (new)

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

CC 223: Calling A Spade A Diamond by BigEvilDan
12-05-03
Our top story tonight: War in Stripcreator.
Channel 3's own Dave McDavis is bravely reporting from the front lines.
I'm here with valiant stripcreator leader Brad. Brad, tell us how the war is progressing.
Well, I was pretty scared when Tobor pulled the nine of clubs, but I managed to pull a jack and take all the cards.
Thank you Dave. We'll bring you more unconfirmed rumors related to this story as they develop.
But first: are terrorists hiding in your toilet? Probably not, but you won't know for sure until after the commercial.

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

12-05-03 4:10pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC # 223: Civil Unrest in StripCreatoria!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests