Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC231: "I"s "O" made "B" get

Author

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Let's say you live in a small country we will call "I" with some single form of wealth we will call "O." You are living under an oppressive panty-smear we can call "S." But then, along comes a vastly more powerful force ("U") run by "B" and bombs the crap out of you. The next thing you know your borders are like sieves and violent ass-piles from all over the world are moving in blowing up everything... again. The "U" don't like it, but can't do anything about it. "B" never saw it coming. He just wanted your "O"... plus he had it in for "S."

But you live in that country and find yourself thrust into leading the provisional government. Maybe your niece gave good head to "B's" corporate buddies at "H."

Your job as comic artist is to fill in the blanks. How would you run the country? What is your wealth source? Is life under "B" better or worse than under "S"? Who are the violent ass-piles and what do they want? Provide whatever details you like - whatever drives the plot and adds to the humor.

NO Photoshop entries! Photoshop entries are for terrorists. New stuff only. Try to keep a series to 5 or less unless it's getting RRRRREAAALLLLy funny.

So that's it. Someone is nation-building and they're trying to put you in charge. Make it funny. I'll judge when I'm damn good and ready. I'll let you know a day before I close the contest.

Enjoy.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

1-30-04 9:21pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

CC 231: Life in Pissmania (1) by habnem
1-30-04
My fellow Pissmanians, I am your Emperor pro tem, Spankling. I beseech you not to panic; all is well here in Pissmaniapolis.
It will be odd for you to regard our liberators as allies. As you well know, the Kingdom of Pugnacia has long been our bitter enemy.
Nonetheless, we must accept Pugnacia's presence, as they have ridded us of the oppressive rule of Wirthling the Decapitated. That guy sucked.

CC 231: Life in Pissmania (2) by habnem
1-30-04
Furthermore, Pugnacia's king, Bonsai II, has assured me that his plans for our nation's future are failproof.
He will supervise the application of our nation's rich snickerdoodle bounty toward fortifying our infrastructure.
Already, you can see that we've been able to purchase this nice microphone trolley here.

CC 231: Life in Pissmania (3) by habnem
1-30-04
Death to Spankling! Long live Wirthling! All your snickerdoodle are belong to me!
Oh, Pugnacia...
Thanks, guys. Being Emperor rules!

CC 231: Life in Pissmania (4) by habnem
1-30-04
Twenty years later...
My fellow Pissmanians, it has been many years now since Pugnacia took our snickerdoodles and left us to fend for ourselves.
I have finally reached the point where my nice microphone trolley can no longer obscure the fact that we're hopelessly screwed.
Repeat as necessary.
Not to worry, though. I know some people with sharp cookie cutters and death wishes. Soon, Pugnacia will learn its lesson.

This series is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of any of the characters or events described herein to any actual people or events, past or present, is purely cynical.

---
- christ@myself.com - fuck a cat, kill yourself - my alter ego has five stars

1-30-04 11:31pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

CC 231: This Spud's for You by kaufman
1-31-04
After the last great war shattered the United States, the small republic of Idaho thrived on its crop of orange potatoes.
I found a potato! I'm rich!
People came from far and wide to buy those valuable tubers.
I want orange potatoes. You told me they were orange potatoes. That potato is blue!
People say that, then stare and stare at the potatoes. Then they look at the blank background in the next panel, and voila! Orange!
Did you try it? Good.
CC 231: Their Fearless Leader by kaufman
1-31-04
Idaho was ruled by a barbarian from the West, a fellow named Spankling.
It had to be someone starting with "S". Did you really expect skagg to show up?
He ruled with an iron hand, sadistically lording over his people.
water.
Sadistic? I never did anything to any of them I wouldn't want done to myself!
Fine ... Masochisticly projecting his fantasies upon all his people. Sheesh, don't get your panties all smeared!
You leave my panties out of this.
I was only reading verbatim the rules to this contest.
CC 231: The Invasion by kaufman
1-31-04
ADVANCE! ADVANCE, MY FELLOW UNDERWEARIANS. COLLECT THOSE ORANGE POTATOES! Now who's sexier, Spankling? Huh?
CC 231: Meet the New Boss by kaufman
1-31-04
So while Spankling goes into hiding, disguising himself as a taxi driver ...
If the radiation over the Midwest fades and the Cubs can get a decent left-handed reliever, I think they have a chance this year.
Boorite installs a pro...
Here ya go, make yourselff comfortable.
Ahem, I'm not done. I was saying, provisional government.
Don't worry. She'll do. She was a Poli-Sci major at Gonzaga.
CC 231: Leading a Horticulture by kaufman
1-31-04
Happy to say, that provisional governor was the best thing to happen to Idaho. She set up the land's most efficient system of mass transit ...
And I want light rail and trollops connecting every major intersection ...
and Idaho's industry blossomed, led by its reputation for outstanding rugs, musical instruments, and pedestrian control signals.
According to Consumer Reports, we have the best hookers, trumpets and street-walkers.
And what of Boorite? Thanks to the orange potatoes, he too lived out his dream.
Would you like fries with that?
And how!

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

1-31-04 9:21pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

CC231: Trouble in the Mesozoic 1 by ivytheplant
2-01-04
In the mystical land of Iowa, long a peaceful place, trouble is brewing...
Prime Minister Silvisaurus! We're under attack!
My God, man! Who could possibly want to attack us?
Utah, sir! They want our rare okra supply!
That's the basis of our economy and food supply!
You do realize you look nothing like a Silvisaurus?
Well you don't look much like an herbivore yourself, mate!

CC231: Trouble in the Mesozoic 2 by ivytheplant
2-01-04
After defeating P.M. Silvisaurus, the Utah leader, Barosaurus, triumphantly declares his victory.
Well, it appears I have won the day.
It was rather clever of you to send in the Utah Raptor Brigade.
Yes, quite. Those Iowegians never stood a chance against their door-to-door proselytizing.
So what shall we do now that Iowa is ours?
Let's take the okra and go back home. Set up a provisional government or something here. It's rather dull and quite a mess after all those bombs.
Splendid idea.

CC231: Trouble in the Mesozoic 3 by ivytheplant
2-01-04
The provisional government is installed...
Since I am a right bastard, I believe I shall leave you in charge to clean up this mess.
I'm not even a dinosaur.
Well, you'll just have to work harder then, shan't you?
Can we have our okra back? We'd like to try rebuild our economy with the resources that are rightfully ours.
Sorry, old chap. You can't be trusted to manage the okra yourself. Have at it and remember, Utah will always be watching you Iowegians!
Why did I become a vegetarian?

CC231: Trouble in the Mesozoic 4 by ivytheplant
2-01-04
President Sharkman gets to work...
Okay, since I'm stuck with this awful job, let's get started. Charmed is on in a couple hours.
Any ideas how you plan to rebuild our economy?
I'm thinking. Hey, whatever happened to P.M. Silvisaurus?
The Utah leader found him hiding in a mammal hole. Disgusting, that. Those filthy mammals should all be killed.
Freaky Lizard Guy, old buddy, I think you stumbled upon the solution. Let's exterminate the mammals and sell them to Utah for exhorbitant sums so we can rebuild our economy.
Very good, sir. I'll go rustle up some out-of-work Deinonychus.

CC231: Trouble in the Mesozoic 5 by ivytheplant
2-01-04
5 years later...
Welcome back, Prime Minister Silvisaurus.
Why thank you, President Sharkman. I must say, it's good to be home. Utah is SUCH a dreadful place!
Now that you're free and Iowa is a major world power (thanks in part to the wholesale slaughter of mammals which Utah didn't object to, since the mammals weren't Utahans) what do you want to do?
The same thing we do every night!
Form a cabaret and dance to showtunes?
No, President Sharkman, try and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

2-01-04 1:56pm (new)

fpd
Doctor of Fine Parody

Member Rated:

CC231: My rise to power by fpd
2-01-04
I was a poor citizen of Iraq, formerly led by an oppressive panty-smear named Saddam Hussein.
Hey Satan, let's fuck!
Not now, Saddam. All our fucking has put me behind schedule on my torturing.
Iraq was full of oil, but George W. Bush, president of the United States, coveted that oil.
Yeehah! I'm going to become oil baron of the world! And I'm going to get Saddam!
Is that a quote, Mr. President?
So, the USA, with its vastly more powerful force, bombed the crap out of us. Our borders became like sieves and violent ass-piles from all over the world moved in blowing up everything.
This is not what I had planned. What will we do now?
Let Akbar rule. His niece gave good head in Houston.

CC231: My tenure as provisional leader by fpd
2-01-04
The worst of the violent ass-piles have been the Kurds. They want a guarantee of political autonomy. So I let them have it.
Being bombed is not what we expected when you said you would let us have it.
Yeah, we thought you were going to let us have our political autonomy.
I then built armies of robots to drive out the Yankees and other foreigners.
I, WATER COOLER ROBOT, HATE ALL HUMANS!
No, no. You're just supposed to hate anyone who doesn't accept me as unconditional ruler of Iraq.
Since then, things have been worse than ever. Human-hating robots terrorize Iraq, and they have all the oil they want.
DEATH TO ALL FLESHLINGS!
IRAQ SHALL NOW BE CALLED ROBOTOPIA!

---
FPD is the foremost plague on discussion boards. Do your part to stomp out FPD.

2-01-04 3:01pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Copied from cocktail napkin the night of 2-1-04 1 by crabby
2-02-04
For as long as I can remember my family has ruled it's people truthfully and elequently. Love is our chief export and the royal family dishes it out at will.
We have never had any complaints from the islanders. Then out of nowhere these missionaries come in armed with pheasant dinners. They persuade the islanders with their stories.
The royal family is losing control. Islanders are taking the love they auotmate in our factories and converting it into remorse and hording it out of the country. I must face one of these missionaries

Copied from cocktail napkin the night of 2-1-04 2 by crabby
2-02-04
Excuse me but your appearance on our island has caused the islanders to lose faith in the royal court. They have begun looting our love supplies and leaving the islands with it.
I request a meeting with your court. We need the love deposits to fill our tankers with to travel to other lands.
The only way we can leave is by taking your love so we can travel away.
I will take you to the royal court.

Copied from cocktail napkin the night of 2-1-04 3 by crabby
2-02-04
So, basically, what you are saying is that you will leave once you have the necessary love you need to power your vessel? I will take you by your word.
I will need full control over the royal court. I must appoint my own missionaries so that these matters can be handled as fast as possible.
The royal court is yours, do as you must to leave quickly.
Son, if you accept the cultures of others and take a chance by helping them you will be rewarded in the heavens.
Father you are the reason this country has prospered. The islanders all love you.

Copied from cocktail napkin the night of 2-1-04 4 by crabby
2-02-04
You have...destroyed my country. I must ask that you give control of the royal court back to me.
We have gone to war with your neighbors. We have used up all your supplies of love. We have appointed your son the head of our prison system.
Father it pains me to have lock you up. However the missionaries fear that you will rattle up the islanders.
Son this country needs me. Under the control of the missionaries our country has been destroyed.
He is dead. I have hung his flaming carcass out for the islanders to know. They will know fear.
Now that the love supply has been destroyed. I leave the country to you. You were loyal to us in your time of need. You must rule the way your father never could.

Copied from cocktail napkin the night of 2-1-04 5 by crabby
2-02-04
While under my rule I ended the war with our neighboring islands. Under the rules of my surrender our island is now being used as a port for the other islands to use as a warehouse of sorts.
The storage space we provide has giving way to a new form of respect from the other islands. Together they banded enough money to rebuild our proud land and restore our love factories.
While my father is dead my rule has lead to a greater triangle of friendship between the islands. Together we plan to invade the dutch and tear shit up.

2-02-04 1:43pm (new)

fpd
Doctor of Fine Parody

Member Rated:

I had my fun with my derivative, hyper-literal, largely plaigiarized entry. This one is my more original, imaginative entry.

CC231: The Inferno's Orgasms by fpd
2-02-04
Back before I came to rule the Inferno, it was ruled by a vain fellow named Satan.
I'm better than everyone else, and I'll prove it by inflicting as much pain as possible.
No more! Please, no more!
Although Satan inflicted great pain, the Inferno was also rich with orgasms.
Oh yes! Oh yes! Ooh! Aah! Oh, the pain! Aagh!
Ha, ha, ha!
Orgasms were the only physical pleasure allowed. All else was agony.
By keeping the memory of pleasure fresh, I keep the pain at an agonizing peak.
And the hope for orgasmic pleasure discourages souls from going numb to the pain.

CC231: Discontent in the Underworld by fpd
2-02-04
The orgasmic wealth of the Inferno stirred discontent in the Underworld.
If only we could have orgasms too, Lord of the Flies.
With my armies of the undead, we shall raid the Inferno.
Beelzebub, lord of the Underworld, also had a personal reason for invading the Inferno.
Satan thinks he's better than me, does he? Well, I'll show him!
So Beelzebub brought together ghosts and ghouls to invade the Inferno.
Wahoo! We're going to get the orgasms!
Orgasms, must have orgasms.

CC231: The Underworld invades the Inferno by fpd
2-02-04
Beelzebub's armies hit the Inferno with laxative bombs.
Woo hoo! We're going to bomb the crap out of you suckers!
As if the afterlife wasn't already hell.
All the crapping interrupted many orgasms.
Oh no, how can I have my orgasm when my partner is crapping. Oh the pain. Aaaghh!
The Inferno became a sticky and slipperly place, and the ghosts and ghouls easily overwhelmed the devils.
Woo hoo hoo! We're going to get you.
I'm not cleaning up this mess. I'm outta here.

CC231: Problems in the Liberated Inferno by fpd
2-02-04
After Beelzebub conquered the Inferno, it was no longer as inhospitable as it used to be.
Ooh! Orgasms are nice.
And it's so nice to enjoy orgasms without the pain.
But this attracted lots of the wrong kind of folk to the Inferno.
Let's go off to the Inferno and torture up some folks.
Sounds like fun! Let's go!
Beelzebub didn't like this one bit.
I didn't carry out Operation: Inferno Freedom just to let sadists wreck our hedonistic revelling.
Pluto may know what to do. His neice gave real good head back at our corporate headquarters in Hell.

CC231: Pluto takes over the Inferno by fpd
2-02-04
This is where I come in.
I want you guys to build a wide river all around the Inferno. We'll call it Styx.
Sure thing, boss.
I made passage to the Inferno possible only through a high-priced ferry.
I'd like to go to the Inferno.
That will be $1,000 please.
Things are much better now. The Inferno became a high-class pleasure resort for the dead, and I married my neice.
Ah, my lovely Persephone, they were right. You do give good head.
Yeah, but I'm off to visit mother now. See you later, Pluto.

This story has been fiction. If you believe it and wind up dead or in hell, don't blame me.

---
FPD is the foremost plague on discussion boards. Do your part to stomp out FPD.

2-02-04 5:00pm (new)

israphael
Stripcreator Veteran

Member Rated:

CC 231: War comes on little cat feet I by israphael
2-02-04
Once upon a time, in Punsilvania, there was an evil tyrant who lived for tormenting his people.
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
Oh dear sweet Jebus! Make it Stop!
In neighboring Bushington, powerful men coveted it's rich clay deposits.
We're invading because of... Don't you mean something like... oil... land... national security?
Thus began a short and bloody war.
The only way they'll get our clay is over my dead body.
That can be arranged.

War comes on little cat feet II by israphael
2-02-04
When the war was over, the victors installed a weak-willed imbecile as a puppet ruler.
Hey! Watch it!
But he was no ordinary idiot. He was an idiot with a plan. He would make use of Punsilvania's other natural resource...
Yes I can do that. But why no males?
I have my reasons.
Cats!
Rowr! Hey there pretty kitty. You're looking a little tired. Why don't lay your sleepy little head in my lap?

CC231: War comes on little cat feet III by israphael
2-02-04
Punsilvania fights for it's freedom.
Today we fight for our existance. Rise up, extend your claws, and win one for the gipper.
Meow!
Meanwhile in Bushington.
Mr. President! The Punsilvanians are revolting!
I'm going to ignore that obvious punchline set up. The war no longer matters. I've been re-elected.
So the Punsilvanians tasted the sweet nectar of victory.
Why don't you get comfortable while I put on some Marvin Gaye and break out some catnip.
Me-ow!

CC231: War comes on little cat feet IV by israphael
2-02-04
But political power is a fickle bitch.
Oh master, whom we worship on our knees twice daily, we face a dire crisis.
I don't see a problem. We have our country back and I am surrounded by young nubile female felines.
The Bushingtons took all the clay. Without clay there is no kitty litter! Without kitty litter...
Great! Now I am the king of crap.

---
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."

2-02-04 6:04pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

The fact that Spankling made a contest about Politics and Government and Andy Dougan hasnt bothered his lazy fucking arse entering says a lot about his REAL motivations on these forums.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

2-03-04 3:52pm (new)

TheNewSoup
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

jimmy's very special country by TheNewSoup
2-02-04
hey daddy! i'm building a country!
how? you have no funding from the government, no permission from the heads of state, no self-owned property to actually build your country on, no stable religion or political system, and no citizens.
i hate you daddy.
 :( 

---
Legalize Love!

2-03-04 7:28pm (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

CC231: A country called InfoTech Enterprises (1) by mmyers
2-05-04
Bryan, I need you to get those newhires entered in the next 30 minutes because we need you to start work on the spreadsheet after that. Chop-chop.
Dude...Steve, I'm on it. Quit talking to me and I'll get it done faster.
I'm going to be in my office playing Minesweeper...what the hell?
Avast! We're invading your cube farm! We're looking for your valuable resources!
I'd turn around but I'm sure it would just make me late on these new hires. Keep talking, though. I'm listening.

CC231: A country called InfoTech (2) by mmyers
2-05-04
We're here to pilage and plunder your vital resources, these so called, 'human' resources.
Dude, this is Human Resources, but it's not a thing, it's just a bunch of whiney people who make people fill out forms. Who the hell are you?
I'm Pirate Spalding. Me and my band are from the IT department. And we be needing your other resources then. Your chairs, laptops, and your Uni-Ball Gel Impact pens.
If you're from the IT department, what are you dressed like that and why are talking like that?
Casual Friday.

CC231: A country called InfoTech (3) by mmyers
2-05-04
Dude, you took all of our equipment and things to work on. What are we supposed to do now?
You should lead them and develop new policies, always remembering to respect the IT department, for we can take it all away anytime we want.
Lead them? What does that mean? Where's Steve?
Steve was, as we like to say, down sized to Davy Jones' locker.
I'd probably drowned in here but who would fill out the Accidental Death paperwork if I was gone.

CC231: A country called InfoTech (4) by mmyers
2-05-04
I can't believe they took our cube walls. Looks like it's just you and me, Jeannie. Maybe we can start over, build a new department, a better department, dedicated to helping others.
I'd like that, Bri.
Hey?!
*Yoink*
We'll be needing her also.

---
Peeing sitting down is the gift you give yourself.

2-05-04 2:06pm (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

Well, I apparently proved a few things with this contest.
[list]
[*]I can beat a joke into the ground, even when it may not have been that amusing in the first place.
[*]I'm willing to go through four comics just to get to a retarded punchline.
[*]In this contest, I got nothing.
[list]
CC231: I Represent the Toilet 'Humor' Contingent by MikeyG
2-05-04
Pronounced (tess-TICK-yoo-leez)
My fellow Testiculeans! We are now a liberated country!
YAY!!!!
Testicules shall now have sole control over the Testiculean Jelly exportation!
YAAAAYYY!!!
Provided we cooperate with our liberators, the Vaginians.
aaawwwww.

CC 231: I Represent the Toilet 'Humor' Contingent 2 by MikeyG
2-05-04
The tyrant Penissius will no longer oppress the Testiculean population!
woo hoo!
We are free to distribute our Jelly wherever we please!
woo hoo!
Penissius was the only contact we had to export the Jelly when the Vaginians' dried up.
*sigh*

CC231: I Represent the Toilet 'Humor' Contingent 3 by MikeyG
2-05-04
It appears we can't export our Testicules Jelly to the Vaginians without the great Penissius.
*boo!*
Well, we could always try to re-route our jelly exporting corridor through the Rectical Valley.
*yay!*
I just hope the Constipatory Mountains haven't caused a blockage like they did the last time we tried that way.
*sigh*

CC231: I Represent MISOGYNISTIC Toilet 'Humor' 4 by MikeyG
2-05-04
Well, we could always splash our Jelly exports against the Labial Coast of Vaginia and hope some of it makes its way to Wombington D.C.
*whatever's clever.*
Or, we could just rescue Penissius from the evil clutches of the Vaginians and their elite Kegel warriors.
*yay!*
Perhaps we should appeal to Bush, the top of the Vaginian cabinet.
*aaaawwww! Everyone knows you can't talk sense to bush!*

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

2-05-04 7:15pm (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

CC 231: Oatless (War I) by lukket
2-07-04
President Banyana was all out of oats.
I'm all out of oats! Isn't there something we could do about it. Hasn't Insania got a lot of that?
But Mr. President. The UN embargo doesn't allow us to import goods from Insania!?
Who's talking about trade? We'll invade them on the pretext of their dictator Spigot.
But aren't they virtually defenseless due to the sanctions?
Exactly!
Oh. I get your point.

CC 231: Fight for what is dear (War II) by lukket
2-07-04
Happybirthday's corporate hq
Soldier. You've got to put together an army to defeat Insania!
Isn't that the responsibility of the DoD?
What is good for Happybirthday is also good for Utopia. And besides, we own the DoD!
What about democracy?
We plan to buy that too.

CC 231: Free the press (War III) by lukket
2-07-04
But this reporter thinks that we will prevail against the Utopian forces
I for one welcome our new Utopian overlords!

CC 231: Victory! Sort of... (War IV) by lukket
2-07-04
President Banyana addresses the nation of Utopia
Fellow Utopians! Today is a great day. We have defeated the Insanian army and we will find that they have indeed oats.. I mean WoMD!
Spigot is now relieved of his power and the Insanian people will soon regain their freedom.
We will make sure that elections will take place at a non-disclosed time.
We of course choose the non-disclosure to make sure that Spigots party will not regain power.
We will not declare the war over, because then we would be an occupying force.
And that doesn't sound good when the election year is upcoming. Did I say that out loud?

CC 231: Hole lotta fun (War V) by lukket
2-07-04
President Spigot had taken refuge underground.
Oh God, I'm bored.

---
troelsea at gmail dot com

2-07-04 3:33pm (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

CC 231: Let's have a blast (War VI) by lukket
2-07-04
I thought the Utopians were done bombing!?
It's not the Utopians this time. It's us Insanians!
Why on Earth are we doing that?
I think it's because we want the Utopians to get out!
Don't you think that the bombs will encourage them to stay!?
They DID elect Banyana for President, you know.

CC 231: Let's have a blast (War VII) by lukket
2-07-04
Mr. President, wasn't the real motive for this war to get our hands on the oat reserves of Insania?
Of course ... not. We have intelligence reports that Insania was working on weapons of mass distraction.
And you want to destroy that?
We will analyse it in our labs.
You want to fully understand how to defend us against the perils of mass distraction?
Of course not, we're having an election year, and I think we need to distract the masses.

CC 231: Mass distraction (War VIII) by lukket
2-07-04
Damn, I'm bored. Let's unleash the weapons of mass distraction.
Hey! What was that?
I don't know.

CC 231: Mass media distraction (War IX) by lukket
2-07-04
And now for the daily news from Insania. Reporting live from Insania is ....
Uhm. Where was I? Anyway, President Banyana has just declared that he is no longer fond of oats. Instead he now prefers wheat. Seems like he's shifting focus from the Middle East to the Mid West.

CC 231: Eat your oats (War X) by lukket
2-07-04
It's so cool that the Utopians have made us free and finally has left us alone.
Yeah. It's great. Now we can decide for ourselves what to do with our oats.
What should we do with all our oats?
We could make a lot of oatmeal
That sounds boring.
Yeah. Freedom sucks.

---

2-07-04 3:35pm (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

*sigh* My Eighth strip in this contest should say "distraction" instead of "destruction"

---

2-07-04 4:49pm (new)

MikeyG

Member Rated:

Donate, li'l buddy.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

2-07-04 7:35pm (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

I can't since I haven't got a credit card, and bank transfer to Paypal only works in the US :-/

---

2-07-04 9:32pm (new)

NeoVid
Stripcreator Irregular

Member Rated:

Same here. You can send Brad cash, too. Just send him a personal email asking where to send it.

---
"Only things I approve of should exist." -some guy on the internet

2-08-04 2:08pm (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

Neovid
Yeah. I sent him a mail yesterday, but I haven't gotten any reply yet.

---

2-08-04 2:31pm (new)

israphael
Stripcreator Veteran

Member Rated:

He also excepts women's used underwear.

---
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."

2-08-04 3:36pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

He also excepts women's used underwear.

Same as cash, really.

OH! Judging! Right.... uh. Let me get to that early next week. Couple of days more and I'll read 'em and weep.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

2-08-04 8:00pm (new)

MikeyG

Member Rated:

Yah, I have no credit card either. I've just sent Brad checks in the past. And if this lawsuit I have against a collection agency works out, Brad will have a big ol' present in his mail. Hey, I think there should be a stipulation that anyone who donates a certain amount should get head. And it doesn't HAVE to be from Brad.

---

2-09-04 12:40pm (new)

Shadow_Artist
Do geese see God?

Member Rated:

CC231: War on Tentacles (1) by Shadow_Artist
2-08-04
Down at the bottom of the garden...
...there's a gate. If you go through this gate and walk several hundred miles you will reach the sea...
...and down at the bottom of the sea lies Inkrael, land of the Squid!
Nice suckers!
Please don't stare at my suckers.

CC231: War on Tentacles (2) by Shadow_Artist
2-08-04
The Squid of Inkrael spend their days harvesting Inkrael's only source of wealth - octopus. Here we can see a group of Squid encouraging the growth of octopus eggs.
Grow little eggs...grow for Uncle Squid...
Grow big and strong for Inkrael, little octopus eggs...
Now little eg...MY EGGS! Funny guys, now Supreme Squid will have my suckers for sure!

CC231: War on Tentacles (3) by Shadow_Artist
2-10-04
Supreme Squid was the cruel tyrant of Inkrael. With an army of loyal soldiers at his disposal, any squid who approached within a hundred miles of him would be riddled with hundreds of tiny harpoons.
Supreme Squid felt very lonely.
Sigh.

CC231: War on Tentacles (4) by Shadow_Artist
2-10-04
Meanwhile, in Upper-Class Land...
I'm sorry sir, there's no more octopus left in all of Upper-Class Land.
What! No octopus! Why, this is a joke too far! I'm going to write a letter to my national representative!
I say, look at this polite letter. We're a bit short on octopus.
Oh my! You think it's time to finally start revising our frivilous octopus-consumption habits?
Heavens no, old bean! We'll just invade Inkrael and take their supply of octopus using our weapons of mass destruction.
Splendid!

---
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive. And don't ever apologize for anything. - Harry S Truman, 33rd president of US (1884 - 1972)

2-10-04 4:45pm (new)

Shadow_Artist
Do geese see God?

Member Rated:

CC231: War on Tentacles (5) by Shadow_Artist
2-10-04
Slither for your lives!
I fear for my loved ones!
I've been hiding for days with no food and no sleep in this dirty coral reef - I gladly surrender!
Quickly, kill his henchmen before they surrender as well!
The game is up, Supreme Squid! Where are the octop...I mean weapons of mass destruction?
Don't you think if I had any such weaponary I would have used it to defend myself?!

CC231: War on Tentacles (6) by Shadow_Artist
2-10-04
"The President of Upper-Class Land, Barney the Friendly Dinosaur, will now give his thoughts on the success of the war..."
I love you, you love me.
We're best friends like friends should be.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you lo...
Headshot!
I DIDN'T SAY STOP SHOOTING!

CC231: War on Tentacles (Epilogue) by Shadow_Artist
2-10-04
Truely, we have made this land a better place.
God bless we rich and white!

---
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive. And don't ever apologize for anything. - Harry S Truman, 33rd president of US (1884 - 1972)

2-10-04 4:51pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Time to drop the final bunker buster on this invasion. And unlike the current occupation of Iraq I'll make this quick.

mmyers - The corp twist gave me the biggest laugh and so I pass the torch to you. Be careful what you light.

---

2-10-04 7:57pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC231: "I"s "O" made "B" get

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help