This contest will require you to post two comics: one which somebody (not necessarily you) has already written, and a new one created for this contest. Remember that the comic tag is limited to once per post, so you'll need to make two posts.
1. Choose any comic made before September 5th (to prevent people from creating new comics just for this occasion).
2. Create a new comic that uses either a) the same text as the first, but different characters and backgrounds OR b) the same graphics, but new text.
3. If you choose a, no character or background may occupy the same slot in both comics. The text must be in exactly the same position in both comics.
4. If you choose b, you may not add or remove dialog, thought and narration boxes, only change them. No text box may remain unchanged.
5. Judging will take place sometime on Saturday.
6. The quality of the original strip doesn't matter. I'll only be judging the new strip, and how creatively it changes the old one.
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a *****." - Donald B. Jones III