Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention Religion?

Author

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

quote:
Look, I haven't even participated in this thread (though I have read some of it), because there's a line there, and you're all crossing it.

Seriously, I like to joke around as much as the next guy, and I don't claim to be anything but sinful...however, some things YOU JUST SHOULDN'T FUCK AROUND WITH.

I mean, really, everybody makes fun of religious people, but WHAT IF THEY'RE RIGHT???? I would be so fucked

So anyways, I'm just saying that there's a lot of worthwhile things that god does for people, and it does a lot of postive works...there are plenty of good examples, trust me, of god making peopoels lives a lot better.

There's good with the bad.

ONe example > @

Looks like someone's scared of going to Hell when they die.

lewl.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

1-22-06 7:56pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

No niteowl.

I believe that raping and murdering brings me salvation. What if I am right? if you dont' start raping now, you could cross the line and end up in hell!

1-23-06 1:17am (new)

theReverend
Sometimes back but not all the times.

Member Rated:

Here's my point.

---
8===D

1-23-06 10:43am (new)

Hari_Nezumi
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

Member Rated:

quote:
Look, I haven't even participated in this thread (though I have read some of it), because there's a line there, and you're all crossing it.

Seriously, I like to joke around as much as the next guy, and I don't claim to be anything but sinful...however, some things YOU JUST SHOULDN'T FUCK AROUND WITH.

I mean, really, everybody makes fun of religious people, but WHAT IF THEY'RE RIGHT???? I would be so fucked

So anyways, I'm just saying that there's a lot of worthwhile things that god does for people, and it does a lot of postive works...there are plenty of good examples, trust me, of god making peopoels lives a lot better.

There's good with the bad.

ONe example > @

If the Hindus are right, we are all gonna spend one year in hell for every hair on every cow we've ever eaten.

"What if God's a giant chicken?" -Calvin

Don't worry about what God would think if he read this thread. I'm sure he's used to it.

---
More lust than you can shake a stick at.

1-23-06 1:30pm (new)

Chuckaduck
My tongue's your thong...

Member Rated:

It's all just one big Springer episode for him...

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

1-23-06 1:39pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

What if the Mayans were right, and sacrificing human hearts to Tlaloc is the only way to prevent draught? What then?

I'd say that many of you are in for an assload of draught.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

1-24-06 5:01pm (new)

theReverend
Sometimes back but not all the times.

Member Rated:

I get the feeling nobody followed my links.

It was a joke.

Even if God existed, which is pretty damn unlikely, even if Jesus himself walzed up to me with a grin on his face and a yellowish glow about his mighty pate, saying, "Take my hand into the future, mein son!" I would have to decline, based solely on the shittiness of the Bible. Not to mention the rest of the bullshit connected to Christianity.

Besides, there is really NO GOOD REASON to believe in God. No rational reason, no reasonable reason. I think the majority of the reason people do believe is either A: they grew up with it B: they would look weird to other normal people to say they didn't C: fear of the unknown.

Anyway. Just wanted to clear that up. Follow those links though, the first is hilarious (particularly the "cribs" clip in media, and the second is just damn good reading.

P.S. I am a minister of the Universal Life Church, which is both charming and ironical.

---
8===D

1-24-06 6:58pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I've returned to my beliefs as a freshman in college. I am an apathetic agnostic. I don't know and I really don't care.

I, too, am ordained in the ULC. And an ordained Wiccan High Priestess. And as cool as that may sound, the only chicks I get are whiny goths or earth mother types who could stand to shower more than once a month.

1-24-06 8:30pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

quote:
I get the feeling nobody followed my links.

I did, and YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

Oh! Never mind, then.

---
What others say about boorite!

1-24-06 9:58pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

3-05-06 4:06pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention Religion?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests