Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Concerning Member Ratings

Author

pita
La fille qui a joué avec le feu

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Cowboy physics']

---
“It is only with the heart that one sees rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” - The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1945)

2-18-06 6:02am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

You know, I don't really spend as much time on this site as I used to, but when did we change the name to 'Mobcreator'?

Seems every time I bother to read the forums thoroughly, we're chasing another poor user out of here with pitchforks and flaming torches.

I'd like to point out that anyone who makes claims like: "we all hate you", does so without my prior consent.

---
Dad was flammable

2-18-06 9:39pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Yeah, but you missed all the good parts before this.

2-18-06 10:17pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Yeah, you should read this "poor user"'s previous thread. If you still feel sorry for him after that, great.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

2-18-06 10:22pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

I read it, it mostly bored me.

---
Dad was flammable

2-18-06 11:09pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

quote:

I'd like to point out that anyone who makes claims like: "we all hate you", does so without my prior consent.
Thats why we all hate you.

I remember being chased off when I first signed up and I weathered the storm and took some suggestions to heart and now only most of you hate me. I think some users such as kaenash take the insults in stride and still do their best to provide their own spark to the site. This asshole however, is just an asshole. Truly, a beastly asshole of a human being.

2-18-06 11:14pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

A "beastly asshole of a human being"? You must live in a land of sunshine, rainbows and candy-flavoured houses.

He's a bit of a twat, I'll agree, but I think this "community" has become a pack of blood-thirsty hounds waiting for the next moron to rip apart. Bltsandwich19, or whatever her name was, received far more attention than a fat, angsty, goth-teen deserves.

As a self-confessed elitist, I'm finding it hard to understand my place here now, how can I act like I'm better than everyone else if you all act the same?

I guess making posts like this helps.

---
Dad was flammable

2-19-06 1:03am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Don't worry, some of us still have secret temples dedicated to you, Kajun. Though if Torquemada ever finds out, we're toast. But what every disciples dreams of is to be a martyr to his or her god.

2-19-06 1:09am (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

I, personally, don't understand the infatuation with bltsandwich. She wasn't taht interesting. However, some of the other user comments were very amusing.

That being said, member ratings are basically a personal opinion on each person individually, and how they act on the forums and in comics. If you write funny comics but are a total douchebag on the forums (ie: boorite... haha) you get a decent rating. If you're not funny and are a douchebag, you get a low rating.

Moral of the story, don't be a douchebag.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

2-19-06 1:14am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

quote:

He's a bit of a twat, I'll agree, but I think this "community" has become a pack of blood-thirsty hounds waiting for the next moron to rip apart.
This isn't just some moron. I teased blt some, but defended her too. I didn't mind making the world's longest thread out of a non-event (indeed, that's a tradition here), but I thought she got treated too harshly. Attacking her appearance was over the line, in my opinion.

Luminous_luciano is a different story. I stayed out of the thread wherein he got desevedly pummeled, except to make a deliberately inane joke. Then, on an unrelated, private note, he gave me particular reasons to throw things at him. So I did, and I will.

Have you ever known me to flame someone this way before? I hope not, and in this case, there's a reason.

I'd agree that many of us have hazed n00bs way too eagerly, but I think luminous is a special case.

---
What others say about boorite!

2-19-06 1:52am (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

quote:
Attacking her appearance was over the line, in my opinion.
Luminous_luciano is a different story.
I agree on both counts. I had actually found BLT's picture and personal private information two weeks before it got posted, but I only use that stuff against people who really fuck with me, like one guy I won't mention because I only used his info privately to convince him to not talk to me ever again.
But yeah, Luminous is an insane, self-absorbed fucktard that desperately needs a wake-up call.
As far as chasing off new meat, I'd suggest you really look through RMDC and you'll see how many absolute idiots we've let scoot by without calling them out. There's been a bunch recently.

2-19-06 4:16am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Well, I know I'm at least safe, there's no-one here who can post a picture of me that's more embarrasing than any I've already put online myself.

The novelty of Luminous will eventually wear off and it'll be time for some other newbie to have his 15 minutes of flame.

---
Dad was flammable

2-19-06 4:37am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

A quote from luminous in that other thread:

Oh yeah, we definitely need to have people like him around here.

Please note that in that other thread, I tried helping him out from the very beginning by suggesting he post more here to get the comments he desires, blah, blah, blah. Instead of responding with something like "Ok thanks, I'll do that", he waves his hand in dismissal and pats me on my head.

We definitely need him around here to keep us problematic users in check.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

2-19-06 9:36am (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

On an unrelated note, Freakazoid was a great cartoon. Before there was the Venture bros, they had a great Johnny Quest parody on there.

---
Peeing sitting down is the gift you give yourself.

2-19-06 9:43am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

quote:
Seems every time I bother to read the forums thoroughly, we're chasing another poor user out of here with pitchforks and flaming torches.

I don't think this happens that often. It's usually directed at someone who asks for it, and is an active participant in keeping the flames going because they seem to enjoy the negative attention.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

2-19-06 10:03am (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:

Thats why we all hate you.

I remember being chased off when I first signed up and I weathered the storm and took some suggestions to heart and now only most of you hate me. I think some users such as kaenash take the insults in stride and still do their best to provide their own spark to the site. This asshole however, is just an asshole. Truly, a beastly asshole of a human being.

Thanks, I do take the insults in stride, but I'd rather you not stir them up.

not everyone wants a baptism under fire. Some may turn out to be good.

Luminous won't. That is obvious. He would have to stop doing everything he is/.

2-19-06 10:48am (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I really thought I said asshole enough for it to come of as sarcasm. Apparently not.

2-19-06 11:23am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-unite!

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

2-19-06 1:22pm (new)

pita
La fille qui a joué avec le feu

Member Rated:

That's it, I'm taking my toys and going home.

---
“It is only with the heart that one sees rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” - The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1945)

2-19-06 2:13pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

quote:
On an unrelated note, Freakazoid was a great cartoon. Before there was the Venture bros, they had a great Johnny Quest parody on there.

Word up!
Best line ever: "The scariest thing in the world would be if Sinbad got another TV show."

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

2-19-06 3:29pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I really miss Freakazoid. Hard as hell to find it anywhere and I haven't seen any in the listings in a while.

2-19-06 5:02pm (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

2-19-06 7:31pm (new)

Chuckaduck
My tongue's your thong...

Member Rated:

Quill-neck came back and I missed it?!

Crap.

QUILL-NECK, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

2-20-06 10:17am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

A. blt is a shock DJ in training. She occasionally posts a sentence that could be taken in one of two ways and leaves it to others to argue out, without offering any support one way or another before moving on to the next subject. She loves the negative attention because she wants to be controversial.

B. luminous's ego personified would be larger than larry bird. I have to agree with another poster in this thread that all he cares about is being right. He's simply seeking validation that what he is doing is okay and, more importantly, right. If he thinks that this whole website is scum, etc. I wish that he would move over to create-a-strip or witty comics. Then he could go back to "making his comics in peace".

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

2-20-06 10:44am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

quote:
A. blt is a shock DJ in training. She occasionally posts a sentence that could be taken in one of two ways and leaves it to others to argue out, without offering any support one way or another before moving on to the next subject. She loves the negative attention because she wants to be controversial.

B. luminous's ego personified would be larger than larry bird. I have to agree with another poster in this thread that all he cares about is being right.

You know, I could easy post a list of much-loved and accepted regulars (past and present) who fit those descriptions perfectly.

My name would certainly be in there somewhere (assuming I'm much-loved).

---
Dad was flammable

2-20-06 12:27pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Concerning Member Ratings

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account