Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » So I was listening to The Score670AM Chicago today

Author

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

And they were live at the first day of training camp for the Chicago Bears and were announcing that the opening day broadcast was brought to you by a special buyer. Then they gave out a website called 'Bearsboard.com' where you can satisfay all your needs. I figure it's some sort of site about the Bears. It turns out that it's some sort of weird hooker online forum. For buying hookers online in a forum. And it seemed really shady. How hard up for money is the Score that they have these kind of sponsors? Or is this some sort of awesome service that they're recommending one time only so that more people find out about it and it's actually a good hooker forum site.

Now the real question is; why do I still prefer listening to this garbage over WMVP AM1000? Well, I just prefer the morons on 670, the 1000 guys are either just syndicated shows like Dan Patrick that doesn't care about Chicago. Or a lame afternoon show where they all read from scripts and do lame acts. I prefer the grunting morons, who may be dumb, but they might say something so dumb, that I can reuse it in casual conversation as a joke.

Does anyone actually prefer the ESPN brand of radio over the local sports radio? Does everyone else get two choices or are you stuck listening to the likes of Jim Rome as your only source for sports talk?

7-27-06 10:56am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

SPORTS TALK RADIO, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

---
obscenity filter is off

7-27-06 10:58am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

That didn't really answer anything I asked. Did you even read it?

7-27-06 11:00am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

Yeah, we have a choice here in Baltimore between the local ESPN radio affiliate and the extremely low-production-value-ness of WNST, the local all-sports station. I can't actually bring myself to listen to either of them anymore, because the stupidity is just absolutely astounding, but I prefered the local flavor of WNST when I did listen. But their latest afternoon host is just awful. Awful awful awful. And the morning guys think they're the Opie & Anthony of sports.

---
I has a flavor!

7-27-06 11:11am (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

OH YEAH, I LISTEN TO LOCAL 610 AM THE SPORTS ANIMAL. THERE ROTATION IS AS FOLLOWS: IMUS ON DELAY FROM 6AM-10AM. JIM ROME FOM 10AM-1PM. DAN PATRICK ON DELAY FROM 1PM-4PM. AND WRAPPED UP BY THE LOCAL SPORTS CLOWN IAN MARTIN FROM 4PM-7PM. I LIKE TO CATCH NPR ON MY WAY HOME 5:30PM-6PM.

I BELIEVE THERE IS ANOTHER STATION THAT PLAYS MIKE & MIKE OR SOME OTHER TURDS. BUT I JUST STICK TO WHAT I KNOW.

ALSO, MY FUCKING MIND WAS BLOWN THE OTHER DAY WHEN THEY HAD A FULL ONE MINUTE COMMERCIAL FOR VAGASIL. CUNTS.

---
obscenity filter is off

7-27-06 11:12am (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

THEIR

---
obscenity filter is off

7-27-06 11:13am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

That is iddentical to what we had when I stopped listening to them, except fill in our local guys for yours. Since then they've moved Rome out of the afternoon and put him on tape delay for at night and stuck a new local afternoon show in the middle. BUT THE GUY STILL DOESN'T DO LOCAL SPORTS!!!! IT'S JUST A LOCAL GUY RUNNING A NATIONAL SHOW! So I don't listen, the Score670Am's lineup is kinda odd, but you get just enough of the different personalities and everyone is enthusiastic and they do weird shit and say really racist stuff and aren't very professional. But they give you all the sprts news and they make alot of great points.

So, I can't see how anyone could prefer the ESPN over the local. I can't imagine how bad the talent must have been for you to prefer ESPN radio, but god bless you.

7-27-06 11:17am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

So Chicago is some sort of town, right?

7-27-06 11:36am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The Bears arrived in my town today or something... I can't wait till they leave.

7-27-06 11:38am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

It's gonna be sad when the Bears brutally beat your team in week 1. You get to see an ass kicking to start your season and an ass kicking to end it. Then you can get ready to wait 15 years before your team gets good again and you can see how you like that side of the rivalry.

7-27-06 11:51am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

So this is a bunch of hairy gay guys versus who?

7-27-06 1:14pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I think that really puts it all in perspective.

7-27-06 1:38pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

I hear it's a "toddling" town.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

7-27-06 1:41pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

It would help if the title of this thread was about the whores, which is really the main point I think.

Way to bury the lead, crabby. Why not just title the thread "what I did today" and start it with the alarm clock going off?

---
What others say about boorite!

7-27-06 4:37pm (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

C'mon crabby, don't front. You know the Bears offense won't score more than 17 points in any game this year.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

7-27-06 4:37pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

C'mon crabby, don't front. You know the Bears offense won't score more than 17 points in any game this year.

What about the game of Sucking at Football?

---

7-27-06 5:52pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Try telling that to any fan in Chicago. They've been bragging about Rex Grossman's glorious return for the past 3 years even though the guy can barely give them 5 games a season.

7-27-06 9:12pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Try telling that to any fan in Chicago. They've been bragging about Rex Grossman's glorious return for the past 3 years even though the guy can barely give them 5 games a season.

He just beats the Packers everytime he plays them. If Grossman gets hurt then Griese will start. The offense will be better just because Orton isn't starting. It won't be a powerhouse D, but it will be good enough. They should easily win a division filled with first year coaches and over the hill QB's who don't know when to hang it up.

7-28-06 7:16am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

How many times has he played the Packers? Sounds something the Chicago Tribune would report, along with "Bears roll past Chiefs - Extend winning streak to two games".

Favre may be over the hill, but there's no denying he is (rather, was) an excellent quarterback. Shit, even when he was in his prime most Bears fans wouldn't even recognize. Most of them will just tell you they think Favre sucks, while at the same time their own team can't keep a quarterback on the roster for more than a season.

7-28-06 8:58am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

BigFrank is a moron.

7-28-06 4:34pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Bring back Jim McMahon on his fucking Honda scooter, or were you even alive then? Have the bears sucked for your entire life?

Fuck it, bring back Jim McMahon, bring back Ed McMahon, bring back anybody. The bears are hopeless. I can't wait to watch them tank again this year while the Chicago faithful whip themselves into an ever-greater frenzy of ego-bloated self-delusion.

---

7-28-06 5:03pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

wat a faggot lewl.

7-28-06 5:21pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Isn't there a rule that says when a team spends decades sucking, they can't be a team anymore?

7-28-06 5:35pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Tell that to the Cardinals.

7-28-06 5:47pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

never should have brought them here :\

fucking bidwell

---
what if nigger meant kite

7-28-06 5:52pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » So I was listening to The Score670AM Chicago today

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests