Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Caption Mountain » I WANK OFF COWS WITH MY MUM

Author

mattmallone
i cheese grated my penis for attention

Member Rated:

11-15-06 10:55am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Baby's first bukakke.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

11-15-06 6:18pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Funny picture. Let's milk it for all it's worth.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

11-16-06 11:00pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

An excerpt from the registered documentary Randall Reginald: A Closer Look by the AI educator Kenn Burns:

After extensive consultation with graphic technicians, prominent historians have proclaimed this picture to be the mid-21st century imperialist Randall Reginald as a child. Long thought lost in the rusting remains of the first Internet, this picture had to be taken at the defining moment of the young Reginald's life - the Source, as the brilliant and brutal economic force himself would later describe it.

quote:
I took the cow's teat in my young hand. My mother trembled - she said later it was because of my ferocious stare. All I could remember - all I could think was This is the Source. Milk, meat, submission, power -- yes, power, because I controlled the Source. It lay in my grasp, to do with as I willed.

I have always remembered it, and still the memory can grip me with a tender insistence. I credit it with any success I have known in life.

Randall Reginald

The picture was discovered by a group of young explorers -- "darqers," they call themselves. They meet on the optical net, in various "fibars," and combine resources for the delicate task of prying into the fitful archives of the turn-of-the-century Internet.

quote:
Wiizer'd cracked a server bypass and found a ratty logo for parsing digvid. We cleaned up the code and spat some bots out - we musta harvested 60 teraquads of files. Anyway, I sorted through looking to sweeten up my ravatar, and found it.

Artie "Cowman" Brasfield

The Reginald estate swung into action as quickly as the file was detected...

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

11-17-06 12:15am (new)

mattmallone

Member Rated:

quote:
An excerpt from the registered documentary Randall Reginald: A Closer Look by the AI educator Kenn Burns:

After extensive consultation with graphic technicians, prominent historians have proclaimed this picture to be the mid-21st century imperialist Randall Reginald as a child. Long thought lost in the rusting remains of the first Internet, this picture had to be taken at the defining moment of the young Reginald's life - the Source, as the brilliant and brutal economic force himself would later describe it.

quote:
I took the cow's teat in my young hand. My mother trembled - she said later it was because of my ferocious stare. All I could remember - all I could think was This is the Source. Milk, meat, submission, power -- yes, power, because I controlled the Source. It lay in my grasp, to do with as I willed.

I have always remembered it, and still the memory can grip me with a tender insistence. I credit it with any success I have known in life.

Randall Reginald

The picture was discovered by a group of young explorers -- "darqers," they call themselves. They meet on the optical net, in various "fibars," and combine resources for the delicate task of prying into the fitful archives of the turn-of-the-century Internet.

quote:
Wiizer'd cracked a server bypass and found a ratty logo for parsing digvid. We cleaned up the code and spat some bots out - we musta harvested 60 teraquads of files. Anyway, I sorted through looking to sweeten up my ravatar, and found it.

Artie "Cowman" Brasfield

liar, it's me as a child, with my mum. wanking off a cow

11-17-06 4:38pm (new)

mattmallone

Member Rated:

my family photo albums are great

11-17-06 6:18pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

quote:

quote:

Randall Reginald

quote:

Artie "Cowman" Brasfield

this post changed my life!

---
what if nigger meant kite

11-18-06 3:44pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:

quote:

Randall Reginald

quote:

Artie "Cowman" Brasfield

liar, it's me as a child, with my mum. wanking off a cow

I'm not a liar. I'm simply the transcriptionist.

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

11-18-06 3:48pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

I've been to this website and...honestly...don't bother.
They say it's only $2.95 for a trial (during which you think you'll just download like mad 24 hours a day and live like a king off the efforts for the rest of the year) but it's not so. They hit you with limited access and a recurring membership fee of $36 a month. Try www.BarnYardKidFucks.com instead.

Still reading this? Loser.

11-18-06 6:39pm (new)

NastyPope
His Holiness Archamian the First

Member Rated:

"Look mommy, it shoots white stuff just like daddy's when I pull his, except its bigger!"

---
At least im still funny .....looking. http://www.carrionfields.com

11-18-06 10:15pm (new)

mattmallone

Member Rated:

my dads cock is much bigger than that

11-20-06 12:53am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

"Oh yes, Billy...tug it...yank it...HARDER..."  BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

11-28-06 7:41pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

"Oh yes, Billy...tug it...yank it...HARDER... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11-29-06 12:35pm (new)

themushroom
Eat delicious cookies.

Member Rated:

Can't I just use a glass for milk like other kids?

---
Say something cryptic then leave snickering.

8-03-07 5:49pm (new)

Stripcreator » Caption Mountain » I WANK OFF COWS WITH MY MUM

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help