Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 384: Dear God Make It End

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

So this is turning out to be a turning point in American history. Not only do we have the largest deficit in our nation's history, but we have a woman and a black man running for president, neither of whom really seem to be electable for any reason than they are a woman/black man.

And I for one want them to shut the hell up and be done with it all already.

For this contest I want you to make fun of the American Electoral Process. ("It does that all by itself, hur hur" I hear you say...) In particular, I want to see campaign ads for people who would never get elected under normal circumstances.

Or, if that proves too hard, make campaign ads for yourself like unto another contest not too far back in the past, complete with mudslinging at other users. Limit ten entries per user.

Have at it.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

3-17-08 3:07pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-17-08 5:17pm (new)

theburninator
innocent bystander

Member Rated:

I went with the second option, because I swear to God I will dismember the next person who mentions the unspeakable names of the woman and the black man to me.  I didn't give a rat's ass who won in the first place, and now I just hope that whoever wins ritualistically devours the losers. 

(CC 384) by theburninator
3-17-08
Hi. I'm TheBurninator. Are you tired of dirty hippie jews running the Comic Competitions?
I know I am.
That's why, this election day, you need to cast your vote for the one man who can make a difference, who can bring a fresh perspective to CC.
TheBurninator.
Paid for by friends of TheBurninator
TheBurninator is the sole candidate who will not rape your mother, rip off your father, and steal your dog. He is the clear choice if you want a regime free of any hooliganism.
Biped sucks.

No hard feelings, Biped.

---
what happened to my rustic monologue? ...i'm not sleeping with that producer again

3-17-08 6:51pm (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

" />

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

3-17-08 9:54pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

Land of the Greed, Home of the Slave 1
My name is AngryAmerican and I approve this message.
  by AngryAmerican, 3-18-08 

Land of the Greed, Home of the Slave 2 by AngryAmerican
3-18-08
"Are you tired of America playing world police? Of sending our young soldiers to 3rd world countries who can't seem to govern themselves, only to watch our boys die?"
My foreign policy will consist entirely of "Go fuck yourself, we're not helping you anymore.' Because I believe people incapable of governing themselves deserve tyrants.
I call it the "Go Fuck Yourself and Live in a Cave Somewhere and Maybe Stop Having Children You can't Afford to Feed Approach".

Land of the Greed, Home of the Slave 3 by AngryAmerican
3-18-08
Tired of the homeless, and crazy people who are nothing but a burden on all of our lives? Vote for me and I'll make them all go away.The best part is you won't even need to ask where they went.
How about lawyers? Hate them as much as I do? A vote for me and we're lawyer free! My Re-Education camps will have them back to useful roles in society in no time! Fertilizer is useful!
Friends we deserve a nation free of ambiguity, where everyone is on the same page, and in the same color. After a brief period of 'Reorganization' you'll find your country a brighter place. Literally.

Land of the Free, Home of the Slave 4 by AngryAmerican
3-18-08
Yeah, I'm drunk. But I'll always admit I'm drunk. I have nothing to hide. I'll also be getting head from thousands of women,
but don't you want a relaxed, thoughtful man whose finger happens to be on the button labeled "NUCLEAR EXTINCTION"?
This message has been paid for by Angry Drunken White People
I thought so. So vote for me this November. Seriously, my jackbooted thugs will rape your family before burning your house if you don't.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-18-08 2:37am (new)

El_Phen
Does not play well with others.

Member Rated:

3-18-08 5:12am (new)

Shaneo39
Souper Salad

Member Rated:

3-18-08 8:54am (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-18-08 2:05pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

3-18-08 2:20pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-18-08 2:25pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-18-08 2:37pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-18-08 3:26pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-18-08 3:32pm (new)

QUOX
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

3-19-08 12:22am (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-19-08 2:56pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-19-08 3:12pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-19-08 3:32pm (new)

100Faces
Face it!

Member Rated:

3-19-08 4:02pm (new)

Milez72
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I'm back bitches. Miss me?

You sellout... [CC#384] by Milez72
3-19-08
As you can see, you're trailing in the polls. And badly.
I see. How? It was advocating the KKK revival for votes wasn't it?
Well. That and others. You'll have to get the votes by buying them back. Thankfully, people have got cheap since Bush.
I see.
Mint?
Got my vote!

Don't Mess With Roos [CC# 384] by Milez72
3-19-08
In these times of war, neglect, economic distubances we have to look at what we hold true to ourselves. What the nuclear family stands by.
That's right. Heavly enforced curfews and national security. What way to protect your citizens then by controlling their every motion?
Or, you come to Australia. It's really so much more fun.

As a side note, why are there no Australian characters, with a wife-beater singlet, cork hat and and VB in their hand?

---
Fear not! For I have nachos!

3-19-08 11:21pm (new)

ryaneno
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

3-20-08 5:45pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Judging will commence when the contest is over.

Interim polls have AngryAmerican holding solid on the drunken viking vote as well as the "people who really don't care about starving children in China" vote, while 100faces has cornered the schizoprenia, multiple personality disorder, and cannibalism votes.  Coming in a close third is RCLG, who has nailed, screwed, and anally violated the ABC category.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

3-21-08 1:03pm (new)

themushroom
Eat delicious cookies.

Member Rated:

CC #384: Based on a true security breach by themushroom
3-21-08
It has been revealed to both of us that our passport records have been viewed by unauthorized parties!
It's probably lucky we're so high profile since none of you are ever told who's snooping in your records.
To which Condoleeza Rice said:
None of us wants to have a cirumstance in which any American's passport file is looked at in an unauthorized way...
isn't it ironic... don't you think?
This proves a couple points. First, that the piss some call rain falls on the just and the unjust equally...
...Second, that Bush's policies on domestic spying make Nixon's policies seem like a jelly jar against a bedroom wall.

Probably not totally within the guidelines but it had to be said.

---
Say something cryptic then leave snickering.

3-21-08 7:57pm (new)

AnIntellectualMind
Read my mind!

Member Rated:

3-22-08 2:51pm (new)

Jarhead
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

MSHDIYAWYLITOD
A real man you can get behind, because he can get behind YOU!
I approve this message.
  by Jarhead, 3-23-08 

I think Scyess should run this country after creating this character.

Anyways..vote or die.

---
http://mauston.deviantart.com/gallery/ Show me sum respect,nigga.

3-23-08 7:06pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

3-24-08 11:38am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 384: Dear God Make It End

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator