Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » CCC #1

Author

TheCreatorOfStrips
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I guess this is the part where all of you start to wonder "Who the heck is this guy?". Well that aint important.

Rules

1. Basiclly you have to fill in the first and last column.

2. Also, One comic per user. If you post mutiple, I will just count the first one.

3. Be as creative as you can!

4. The contests ends the week after the day I posted this. 

Here is the prompt

[Click to view comic: 'CTC Template']

---
If life was my soda, it would've ended the day I drinked something other than juice and milk

5-12-10 1:40pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Rip off much? And you're right who the hell are you? You just popped out of nowhere I've yet to see a good comic (that I've read, I haven't read them all). But seriously...

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

5-12-10 2:14pm (new)

TheCreatorOfStrips
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Me? Im the creator of strips who joined to have fun. And, your contest entries are humorous and original.

---
If life was my soda, it would've ended the day I drinked something other than juice and milk

5-12-10 2:23pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Thanks for the compliment. But what's with stealing the CTC? There is already a chain of CTCs going and to start your own first you have to win the contest before the one you start.

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

5-12-10 2:29pm (new)

TheCreatorOfStrips
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I wanted to start something new but I know its not original. Instead its called Creative Comic Competition. Besides, Im not forcing anyone to join mine, but if you want you can. Plus in the FAQ, it says that I can try to start a new competition in the "More Comic Competitions" Category.

---

5-12-10 2:37pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

FAQ...

If you have a good idea you can try to initiate a new type of competition (for example, the Mystery Comic Cup to the Tag Team Comic Cup) in the More Comic Competitions forum. We'd suggest that you hang around for a few months and see how things work before you try that.

---

5-12-10 2:46pm (new)

TheCreatorOfStrips
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Oops didnt read that. : ) Thats for pointing that out.

---

5-12-10 2:49pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Is this thread just lord_vodek posting as an alias to prove his own idiocy for starting his own comic contest and try to look cool while doing it? If so, it's pretty sad and pathetic. Oh and the most important part, it's completely unfunny.

5-12-10 5:15pm (new)

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

5-12-10 7:02pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

crabby

On a practical note, creating a sock puppet account and conversing with it leads to disaster. Many people have accidentally posted under the wrong account and outed themselves embarrassingly.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

5-12-10 7:24pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

I'm a little offended crabby thinks I would do something like that. There would be no point. I want recognition for my comics. Not that annoying guy on the forums who likes to talk to himself. Most people on SC already think I'm annoying. Making another account and talking to myself would be the most pathetic thing I could possibly do.

---

5-12-10 8:24pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'STD #2: The Retardening']

---
...and if you liked that one, here's a link to my other stupid shit.

5-12-10 9:45pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » CCC #1

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help