Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » FTC 161: PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS...

Author

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

The rules to this FTC are to fill in the second characters dialogue bubble with either dialogue or thought.

Below is the template, and yes... it's a one cell comic.

[Click to view comic: 'FTC161: TEMPLATE']

---
bigworm

5-27-13 12:34am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

5-27-13 8:40am (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

5-29-13 11:50am (new)

deathtoradio
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

6-04-13 9:27pm (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'FTC161: If There's Grass On The Field, Play With Your Balls']

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

6-07-13 5:18pm (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

Alright, it's time for this cc to be finalized. Since I hadn't done a finished version of it myself, I was pleased to see the 4 entries. I know that they were each better than I could've done, because I did ponder how I would finish it for quite awhile, but never came up with anything I was happy with, and my standards are (most of the time), on the low side. So, for his use of the words "Dumbass and distraught", and the curious observation made by the observing pervert that he would "attempt" to have sex with the 'observed' "later", instead of being certain that it would happen... deathtoradio is the winner! So, attempt to take it away!

P.S. more notes on the other comics- ragu4u's entry had me rushing to the dictionary regarding the term "scissor". i'm a scissors freak, so i was in a tizzy. thank goodness the tizzy is over! flipynif1's entry went straight to the gutter, which i liked and understood. ZMannZilla's entry mentioned Miracle-Gro, a product i happen to use a lot of, all the time, believe in, trust in, understand, and don't like running out of.

---
bigworm

6-19-13 12:36am (new)

deathtoradio
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Thanks Bigworm! I think every nature show would be way more entertaining if the host tried to fuck the animals he/she was observing at some point. I'd watch it. I don't know what that says about me. I bet crocodiles would be the most receptive...or not.

I shall post a new contest here in a bit.

6-19-13 10:54pm (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » FTC 161: PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests