Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » RCD 50

Author

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

Wow Wee!  I've defaulted my putred self into winning two (count em T-W-O) contests in just a few minutes.  The stars must be lining up for me.  Next thing you know I'll get a mention among the "top rated" comics.  

*cricket...cricket...cricket...*

Sorry!  I got carried away.  Anyway...I liked the last format so well that we're gonna do it again except for this one difference.  You can use a new or old comic but somewhere in the dialogue must appear the sentence......"Yumpin Yiminy! I can't believe she ate the whole thing!"

9-28-13 1:10pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

iconoclastic
Re-gained confidence. My farts smell good again!

Member Rated:

10-21-13 1:08pm (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

10-26-13 7:20am (new)

arbi
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

i've lost track. what is the category here?

---
woof

1-23-14 8:03pm (new)

ragu4u

Member Rated:

Contest Cancelled due to brain death of its creator!

3-26-14 8:43am (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

6-30-14 8:31pm (new)

arbi
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

6-30-14 8:39pm (new)

ragu4u

Member Rated:

So, claiming to be being dead doesn't get me off the hook for judging this contest, eh?  Ok...Ok...I'm giving the win to "bigworm"!

Who knew death came with so much responsibility?

7-01-14 8:15am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

7-01-14 9:21am (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

Imagine I'm speaking to you in a death-like monotone Austrian accented voice, like that guy in 'The Terminator'.

NEVER USE HAIR-CONDITIONER ON YOUR BONE FOR 4 DAYS IN A ROW. IT MAY FEEL GOOD, BUT IT WILL TURN YOUR 'COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO' SKIN INTO A CRUMPLY PAPER-LIKE MATERIAL WHICH THEN REQUIRES A HEALING PERIOD OF UNKNOWN DURATION. JUST DON'T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. OK, YOU CAN TRY IT ONCE WITHOUT HURTING ANYTHING, BUT THEN STOP AND RETURN TO USING SOME KIND OF MOISTURIZING CREAM. THIS WILL ALLOW ONE TO SAVE WHATEVER MASTURBATORY CAPACITY ONE STILL HAS, NOTWITHSTANDING OF COURSE ANY OTHER SYSTEM FAILURES ONE MAY ALREADY HAVE SUFFERED IN THAT DEPARTMENT i.e., 'THE DEPARTMENT OF MASTURBATORY CAPACITY'. IF YOU ALREADY SUFFER FROM 'ZERO MASTURBATORY CAPACITY' a.k.a. '100% MASTURBATORY INCAPACITY', THEN YOU ARE (for all intents and purposes), ALREADY DEAD. THUS ANY MESSAGES WHATSOEVER REGARDING 'BONE HEALTH' i.e. *JIGGA JIGGA* SHALL BE (not should be), CLASSIFIED UNDER THE BRAND NEW CATEGORICAL CLASSIFICATION OF... (insert *TRUMPET FANFARE*)... add 3 second pause... add 1 more 3 second pause... and go with announcement-> 'MOOTLESS' a.ka. "I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT." PERHAPS AN ICE-CREAM CONE OF THE 'SOFT' GENRE COULD QUELL YOUR DISTRESS. GIVE IT A SHOT... OR NOT. AT THIS POINT I DON'T FEEL I CAN OFFER HOPE OF ANY KIND. I WASN'T AWARE THAT I WOULD ARRIVE AT THIS STATE OF MIND, AND OFFER MY SINCERE APOLOGIES IF THE ABOVE MESSAGE HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY INTERPRETED AND/OR OTHERWISE MISREAD. PLEASE HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND REMEMBER TO WEAR A CONDOM IF ONLY TO THINK YOU'RE STILL IN THE GAME.

Wow! I just channeled Arnold. 

Thanks ragu4u, I'll be back shortly with a new RCD....

---
bigworm

7-02-14 10:29am (new)

Stripcreator » More Comic Competitions » RCD 50

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account