Welcome to Comic Cup Eleven!!11Eleven11!!
Let's start with a refresher course:
1. I will post the names of the players and a set of rules. The number of rules increases each round. Round one will have two, round two will have three, round three will have four, and round four will have five. Revenge rules will be used when contestant is eliminated by the Eliminator and their opponent. If you're a mathematician, you have just figured out that the some revenge rules won't be used right away. You're right. The most evil ones will be the ones I hold back until later.
2. Submit your comics in a timely manner. After 48 hours, I'm going to consider it a forfeit, unless you let me know of special circumstances in advance. That is to say, your opponent has submitted a comic and 48 hours have passed, and you have yet to cough one up. You forfeit. No crying.
3. Vote in a timely manner. After 48 hours of both comics being submitted, if I have 2/3 of the votes, I will close voting and declare a winner. Choadwarrior will help break all ties in the first round, since he is not a participant in this cup. Ties from then on will be broken by who has had the most votes against them IN THE PAST. No crying.
4. Winners advance to the next round. Please remember to vote after you've been eliminated.
5. Only people in the cup may vote. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't vote in your own match up.
As I said, if you haven't sent me a rule, I will not wait for you. When your match up comes up, I will take someone from the alternates list to take your place. No crying.
Ready for round one?
Round 1, Match 1
smamurai vs areallystupidguy vs little_kitty
3 competitors, one winner. And you may recognize these rules as well. They are all rejected elements from the first round of Comic Cup 6.
Here are your two elements to include in your comic, contestants:
- Turnip Twaddler
- Industrial Revolution
These were submitted by fuzzyman
Let's get it on!
Mediocrity at its most average.