Director of Cats
So I get CC 250.
250 is, of course, a quarter of a nice round number.
Therefore, this contest will be in four quarters, each with its own rules. You can participate in one quarter, you can participate in all four quarters. You can do something inbetween, or you can go to the Bahamas and not bother to submit an entry. Up to you, but the last option virtually guarantees that you won't win.
- This contest runs 180 hours, divided into four quarters of 45 hours apiece.
- Which quarter is in effect is determined solely by the time of posting of a comic to this thread. Your comic must abide by the rules of the quarter in which it was posted.
- Series are allowed, but no continuity is needed between, say, your first quarter entry and your second.
- Depending on the quality of the entries, I may determine the winner of this contest to be one superior entry, or I may select someone who gave a quality performance over multiple quarters.
- The comic rules for each quarter are pretty simple, so quit your whining!
- Quarter 1: 10AM SC Time Thursday - 7AM SC Time Saturday: The theme is a terrifying monster of some sort.
- Quarter 2: 7AM SC Time Saturday - 4AM SC Time Monday: Someone undergoes a major change or transformation.
- Quarter 3: 4AM SC Time Monday - 1AM SC Time Wednesday: Entries should be based on something you know more about than most people.
- Quarter 4: 1AM SC Time Wednesday - 10PM SC Time Thursday: MONKEYS!!!