Shoots the **** and often misses
Welcome to the second-to-last round of the...
Comic Cup XII
There will be many challenges ahead for the five finalists, maybe even including an Iron Man Match.
Here are the basic rules again:
- I am the law, I can vote, I can delete posts and I can pretty much just make up the rules as I go along. If I decide to bring back an ejected player then so be it.
- You will have 48 hours to submit a comic when I decide your match has started, if you will be away and your match is coming up, tell me and I'll postpone it, or if you're struggling for a couple of hours a PM would be nice, just to know you're still alive. (I however am allowed to go away for months at a time without telling anyone)
- VOTE! All previous Comic Cup XII contestants are elligible to vote. If you're away, fair enough, but don't waste your vote (or do that gay abstaining thing, conscientious objectors will be shot) even if someone is winning by 18 votes to 0.
- Remember once again, that I AM THE LAW. If I want to tell the rest of you ****s to **** off and eat ass and then give the whole goddamn crown to kaufman, I will. This is a monarchy, a dictatorship, a tyranny, and not a goddamn democracy. Except for when I say it is.
Still in this thing are
Style is Everything Match
Rabid_Weasle Vs kaufman
- Standard cup match, one winner.
- Your job will be to take the five styles that I give you and make a comic resembling each one. I don't care what the content is as long as you make it funny.
- This means your entry will consist of five comics. I'm going to make you work for this, people.
- Everyone will vote on who made the funniest comics with the five styles.
- I have a back-up plan if you both suck ass, but if I have to use it I may get angry and stab you both in the eyeballs.
Here are the styles you must make comics in:
- retard: which must be a jerkcity character, appearing six times against the splitter background, and the text must be stream-of-consciousness.
- B. Kliban: Read a few, figure it out.
- Sexy Losers: Must be completely, abhorrently filthy and pushing the boundaries of bad taste, but still funny. The late Graham Chapman, of Monty Python fame, was a huge fan of poor, poor taste. Dedicate this strip to his memory. Also, by bad taste, I don't just mean thinly-stretched puns, kaufman.
- parody of other users: I will be assigning each of you another SC User to parody, and by parody I mean lambasting, scathing parody. I want funny, but I want it to be piercing. Kaufman may have trouble with this one, as he's generally a really nice guy. I want satire, people.
- dcomposed: This comic has to be in dcom's "Why I Hate..." style.
Since this is a semi-final and a research-heavy match, I will give you ****ers until the 22nd to complete this. If you get it in beforehand, then hopefully we can vote before Commercialized Christian Holiday.
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic **** of revenge all over Canada.