Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » what if nigger meant kite

Author

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

not

but its hard to believe anything you say until you've made one specific reply to one specific point made by anyone over here that doesn't involve camping

[Click to view comic: 'what if kryptonbornson meant 'the license plate shop'']

---
what if nigger meant kite

7-20-05 1:17am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kryptonbornson
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Mandingo, do you realize that your comic wouldn't make sense if you actually replaced 'kryptonbornson' with, uhm, 'the license plate shop?'

Get some new comedy. It's only pitiful because I think you're trying to be funny.

I responded to what was necessary. When you have enough racism discussions, you hear the same stuff. It still doesn't change how you or I feel.

7-20-05 7:56pm (new)

Boritom
Destroyer of Worlds, Crocheter of beer-can hats

Member Rated:

The longer folks allow words like "nigger" upset them, the longer it will be possible to use those words as a weapon. If you can say to yourself, "Fuck it, it's only 6 letters, and the only people who try to use it to hurt others are ignorant cowards," you will have robbed the word of its power, and this is one word that has had too much power for too long.

---
[i]"For the love of beatings, I plunder until my loins find satisfaction!!" [/i]

7-20-05 9:13pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

sure it does. i put alot of work into that aspect which is saying something with my natural inability for spelling and grammar. if it doesn't be specific for a change and show me where. also be more specific about what posts of mine bothered you too since you said it was my posts and not the comics, which i don't buy

i didn't expect it to change how you felt since your multiple posts when you encountered the comics made it obvious it was an emotional reaction to what you felt was a personal attack

the point is you then raised some points, which me and some other people responded to, and you bowed out, but still continue to talk about racism. you can't be taken seriously if it appears your only talking to yourself.

and so what if you've had the discussions before. you'd think that would mean you have more to add not less

[i]Are There Any Niggers Here Tonight?

Oh, my god, did you hear what he said? Are there any niggers here tonight? Is that rank! Is that cruel! Is that a cheap way to get laughs? Well, I think I see a nigger at the bar talking to two guinea owners and next to them....Now why have I done this? Is it only for shock value? Well, if all the niggers started calling each other nigger, not only among themselves, which they do anyway, but among others. If President Kennedy got on television and said:'I'm considering appointing two or three of the top niggers in the country to my cabinet'-if it was nothing but nigger, nigger, nigger- in six months nigger wouldn't mean any more than good night, god bless you...-when that beautiful day comes, you'll never see another nigger kid come home from school crying because some motherfucker called him a nigger.[/i]

---Lenny Bruce

---

7-20-05 10:11pm (new)

Boritom
Destroyer of Worlds, Crocheter of beer-can hats

Member Rated:

Lenny Bruce was a fucking GOD! He had more courage when it came to speaking his mind and not caring what others thought than Carlin, Pryor and Chappell put together... and I respect the Hell out of them too!

---
[i]"For the love of beatings, I plunder until my loins find satisfaction!!" [/i]

7-21-05 2:19pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

and Bruce paved the way for all of them. can you imagine seeing the skits chappelle does now, but in the 1950s? that must have taken some great big brass balls. though they werent as PC back then so maybe just some great big aluminum ones

---

7-21-05 6:27pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

They may not have been as PC back then, but that didn't stop Lenny from getting arrested for the content of his act. How many stand-up comics get arrested after the show these days?

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

7-21-05 6:40pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

7-21-05 7:45pm (new)

budoscholar1
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

You are a fucking genius!

7-25-05 8:16pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

why thank you

[Click to view comic: 'what if nigger meant story']

that'll be my last *bump* since i created a 'what if nigger meant' set of these on my comic page. thats where i'll put new ones

thanks for liking them :)

---

7-29-05 11:23am (new)

Chuckaduck
My tongue's your thong...

Member Rated:

"what if nigger meant kite" and "what if nigger meant picture" will always be my favorites.

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

7-29-05 11:41am (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

Maybe you started an inside joke that everyone will get tired of eventually but be unable to stop remaking

---
I dumb :D

7-29-05 12:17pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

their all close for me but i think i like 'what if nigger meant picture' best because of the phrase 'sloppily hung nigger'. when you spittle on your monitor because of your own joke you know your onto something funny

that would be really cool. anyone who wants to make them should feel free without having to reference me in the title. i consider the joke public domain

i was thinkin it would be cool if the 300,000 comic was a what if nigger meant, just to see the look on the NAACP's face

---

7-29-05 2:28pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Yeah, I think he has.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-29-05 9:21pm (new)

sg1138
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'What if mandigo meant one trick pony. Dude, what if...']

I'm bored and this sounded like fun

---
sometimes good things happen :o]

11-17-06 4:19pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

needs more nigger

---

11-18-06 12:38am (new)

Ima_realist
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

LOL! 'What if nigger meant nag' is my favourite, 10/10 for the watermelon line.

11-18-06 3:49pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

That looks strangely familiar.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

11-18-06 6:41pm (new)

christopher7murphy
underestimated the power of cheese

Member Rated:

that would be really cool. anyone who wants to make them should feel free without having to reference me in the title. i consider the joke public domain i was thinkin it would be cool if the 300,000 comic was a what if nigger meant, just to see the look on the NAACP's face

This thread needed a bump.

[Click to view comic: 'What if Mandingo Meant Business']

[Click to view comic: 'What if Honky Meant Shoe']

All bow before mandingo lol

---
Insert Theme to Mannix here

8-09-08 11:08am (new)

faggot
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

kamakaze bump

---
asssss

8-09-08 3:01pm (new)

christopher7murphy
underestimated the power of cheese

Member Rated:

Me likee happy bumps!

[Click to view comic: 'What if Honky Meant (the Other) Shoe']

---
Insert Theme to Mannix here

8-09-08 7:40pm (new)

faggot
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

8-09-08 9:28pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

lool

we're like 4 away from either an Adult Swim show or a race war

*fingers crossed*

---

8-09-08 10:49pm (new)

faggot
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

mandingo

If we got everyone from stripcreator to collaborate, an amazing cartoon could be made.

---
asssss

8-09-08 11:26pm (new)

fatguy667
Snap

Member Rated:

mandingo, my friend, still going strong I see. Awesome stuff, anywho.

---
Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Uhhhhn. Crash. Bang. Krrrsh. Click. Blam. Onomatopoeia.

8-09-08 11:48pm (new)

Stripcreator » Read My Damn Comics » what if nigger meant kite

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help