Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » stripcreator toon leads to invasion of syria

Author

arbi
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/
well, not yet, but wait for it

---
woof

2-05-06 10:39am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Four-color blasphemy, baby! Stripcreator must now be destroyed.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

2-05-06 11:23am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Much respect to Brad for deleting that guy's Mohammed comics. Current controversy aside, they were nasty bigoted pieces of work and I'm suprised he got away with them for so long.

2-06-06 5:39am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

:)i am :) they are gone.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

2-06-06 4:48pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

2-06-06 5:33pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

2-06-06 5:33pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Oh yeah, that's quite nice.

So when are we going to take down the priest pedophile comics? And the comics making fun of Jesus? And don't forget Ranger77's "It's A Monk's Life."

Hey, while you're at it, run through my comics and delete anything that makes fun of anyone.

Hey, let's be just like my old college. There you couldn't even voice an opinion if it might offend some guy's hair color or oppress a bee. I mean, it's not like I went crazy living under that censorship and hypocritical environment or anything. I love being in a place where no one's allowed to say anything lest it offend someone.

But, it's not my site.

2-06-06 5:41pm (new)

Brad
Feature Creep

Member Rated:

What are you guys talking about? I didn't delete anything.

---
www.bradsucks.net

2-06-06 6:39pm (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

I think they're referring to file13's Mohammed The Prophet Answers Your Email comics, which, according to his blog, he deleted himself after receiving threats.

If that's not what is being referring to, then I apologize.

If that were the case, about half of my back catalog would be toast.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

2-06-06 6:50pm (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

I thought those comics were pretty honest and sometimes funny. Can't say I read them all though.

2-06-06 6:52pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Hi, Brad!

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

2-06-06 8:43pm (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

No institution that has influence over peoples lives should be above mockery, the trouble is most religious fruitcakes put so much credence into a couple of ancient books (which arent very good anyway) that they have a total humour-ectomy which leads them to shout Jihad, or vote republican at any minor transgression. To sum up and to resolve the entire religious debacle once and for all;

-Most religions believe God made man in his own image

-Men are apethetic, ergo God doesnt give a shit

And even if God did give a rats ass about some poorly drawn charicatures, I think he'd be plenty powerful enough to do his own smiting, and you know he'd smite well. Im fairly sure one of the main 'lessons' in the bible or Quran and other religious texts, aside from all the violence and plauges, is to rise above all this shit and just be nice, Burning down danish embassies because one of their newspapers printed something you dont like doesnt seem to be following the spirit of the religion, besides what have the danes ever done to anyone? (aside from all that raping and pillaging in the 10th century, but we've pretty much forgiven them for that) Essentially however I think this issue just got pounced on by extremist idiots to give them an excuse to make strife, sadly this will just further increase tensions between cultures, and will allow our governments to pass even more draconian laws that curtail our liberties and freedom of speech. No matter whether the intentions are for good, once you go down the road of stopping people saying what they want regardless of whether you find it hurtful, or even distasteful or offensive, the end result will be a poorer society for everyone.

"Look I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.' "

2-07-06 5:18am (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

quote:
I think they're referring to file13's Mohammed The Prophet Answers Your Email comics, which, according to his blog, he deleted himself after receiving threats.

If that's not what is being referring to, then I apologize.

If that were the case, about half of my back catalog would be toast.

Not to worry. Making fun of Jesus is okay, just don't offend middle-easterners or you might incite a riot!
But really, why is everyone suddenly surprised at the hypocrisy that runs rampant these days? The muslims can publish anything they want that satirizes the US and Christianity, but when some guy in Europe makes a joke about them, they get in a fit and go roll some cars over. And then the US newsmedia calls the cartoon "in poor taste".
Face it guys, be it Mohammed, Jesus, Buddha or David Koresh, religious humor is funny. If your society is one which can't deal with a little jab at its dieties and prophets, it needs to collectively sit and spin.

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

2-07-06 9:15am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

Here, here!

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

2-07-06 10:01am (new)

Mentski
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Is it weird that the first thing I thought of regarding this whole media shambles was you guys?

Regardless...

MOHH (HAMMAD) OMLO AND HIS "AMAZING FREINDS" Ep 63 by Mentski
2-07-06
Truth is, I'm not insulted by the cartoons in the slightest, annoyed a bit, sure, but not insulted...
really?
What all of us really should striving for is a society of peace, regardless of whatever faith people practice.
Couldn't agree more.
What insults me is people threatening to kill in the name of our faith like we're still living in medieval times, for whatever reason.
Yeah, even those stupid Christians worked that one out years ago. They just kill for oil now.

All Fatwas and Jihads to:

Mr Anthony Blair, 10 Downing Street, London.

(Mailbomb optional)

---
mentski.co.uk - Home of Rubbish. NOEL STILL LOVES YOU

2-07-06 12:37pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

and books which claim final say. that's the thing -- religious zealots logic isn't faulty if you accept their assumption that the book's contents come directly from the omniscient being God. their formal logic works out fine. but then that assumption and their following logic leads to them doing things to people who don't adopt that assumption, or maybe don't adopt that particular flavor of the assumption, claiming divine law or universal truth. plus it leads to them forcing the acceptance of the assumption on others, often times with violence

i think the only way out of this for the religious man is to adopt the second assumption of free will. namely, god gave us free will, we were instructed to emulate god, therefore we should grant our fellow man freewill and the right to disagree with our beliefs, even ones we consider divinely and immutably correct

---
what if nigger meant kite

2-07-06 2:08pm (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

"Cathy" makes me want to set fire to buildings.
Then "Marmaduke" tells me everything is gonna be allright.
Then the "Lockhorns" get me all riled up again.
And "Family Circus" tells me to kill and kill again, until I have to walk across a sea of bodies to find something else to kill. And then I wonder why it took Billy so long to get home from school. He says he came straight home, but Billy is such a goddamned liar.

2-07-06 6:22pm (new)

JESUSSANDWICH
is a wonderful person

Member Rated:

Dear Muslims, by JESUSSANDWICH
2-07-06
You guys are huge pussies.
Love everyone else

---
possible savior probable SEX MACHINE

2-07-06 7:30pm (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

Mohammed's Gonna Fuck Your Shit Up by niteowl
2-07-06
How the hell am I supposed to fit this fucking thing on my head?

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

2-07-06 7:55pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

You May Be A Danish Newspaper...
When you print a comic and the next day your building is on fire.
Who's laughing now, bitches?
  by LuckyGuess, 2-07-06 

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

2-07-06 8:03pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » stripcreator toon leads to invasion of syria

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests