Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Plagiarism

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Any mods want to tackle this guy?

Every comic he's made is a word for word, image for image ripoff of toprated comics that have been showing up on the main page. The two most recent are ripoffs of myself and Squidrabies; the others are familiar but I'm not certain of the original authors.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

11-12-05 2:13am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

HotRodDeathToll
Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Member Rated:

HA! What a dick. He actualy copied and pasted all of their comics which proves that they are good enough to copy but still.

---
The dictator of love and his weapon of mass destruction

11-12-05 2:33am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

"Dyslexic Zombie" was stolen from Dexx.
"What is your secret?" was stolen from Spankling's "Thankgiving" comic.
"Rites of Passage" was stolen from Dougan.
"I Am Pregnant" was stolen from Rabid's "Ham" comic.

Funny how those are all Top Rated comics. What's worse, he/she added that stupid "This person is talking now, colon" shit to the text. It's supposed to be a comic, not a goddamned chat log with pictures. Nothing like stealing a comic and making it worse.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

11-12-05 7:33am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

"Sean and the Giant Rubber" was stolen from flipynif, and "Joasy Scores" was stolen from Scyess.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

11-12-05 7:38am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Profile comment: "How long until you get pissed off, I wonder?"

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

11-12-05 7:54am (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Tard Boy and Finkelman']

[Click to view comic: 'jesus.']

I'm confused as to why this guy made my comic suck instead of just stealing it.

11-12-05 9:43am (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

We haven't banned other plagiarists, not that my finger wasn't hovering over the button on pc007 who ripped off over 40 of my comics (some after I asked him to stop) plus some from Kaddar, or TiggerFish15 who ripped off a bunch from squidrabies and one of mine.

You can read all about it here.

11-12-05 10:47am (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

I think plaigerism is more flattering than anything. It's not like it affects us anyway as long as we know that we made them first.

Unless of course, it's on a different site and they are selling the humour. THAT's different

---
I dumb :D

11-12-05 11:17am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I wasn't suggesting banning him, but I'm territorial about my work and I figured a mod could be more calm about telling him to knock it off.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

11-12-05 12:24pm (new)

Seph_Industries
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

TOS My Salad [8:36 PM]: Wanna hear something funny?
Name Withdrawn [8:36 PM]: i guess
TOS My Salad [8:37 PM]: There was an experiment behind all those new comics I posted...
TOS My Salad [8:37 PM]: First of all, let me get this out of the way... I did not write ANY OF THEM.
TOS My Salad [8:37 PM]: Not one of those is original work.
Name Withdrawn [8:38 PM]: nice
Name Withdrawn [8:38 PM]: lol
TOS My Salad [8:38 PM]: They're ALL ripped off from Top Rated comics... While entertaining you guys by just tweaking the comics to be similar to chatroom situations, I was testing how fast they caught up with plagiarism.
TOS My Salad [8:39 PM]: Took them two days.
TOS My Salad [8:39 PM]: Heres the whole discussion.
TOS My Salad [8:39 PM]: http://www.stripcreator.com/forums/showthread.php?postnum=200527
TOS My Salad [8:39 PM]: Now thats fucking hilarious.
TOS My Salad [8:41 PM]: Wtf? They're not deciding to ban me... rofl
TOS My Salad [8:41 PM]: How the hell does this site work?
Name Withdrawn [8:41 PM]: LOL !
Name Withdrawn [8:41 PM]: you're the man
Name Withdrawn [8:41 PM]: stealing comics
Name Withdrawn [8:41 PM]: lol
TOS My Salad [8:42 PM]: Someone sent me a message on the site saying "Hey, those are nice comics! Did you make them yourself?"
Name Withdrawn [8:42 PM]: lol
Name Withdrawn [8:43 PM]: its not like they are Fucking stan lee
Name Withdrawn [8:43 PM]: and your copying spiderman
Name Withdrawn [8:43 PM]: and giving him a new name
TOS My Salad [8:43 PM]: I agree with Flipynif1... He said this is more like flattery.
TOS My Salad [8:43 PM]: Now if I used his work and sold it... Yeah that'd be bad.
Name Withdrawn [8:43 PM]: lol
TOS My Salad [8:44 PM]: Flipynif1 is probably the only voice of reason on that site.
TOS My Salad [8:44 PM]: I commend his ass.

---
I am a fraud.

11-12-05 5:50pm (new)

Seph_Industries
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

---
I am a fraud.

11-12-05 6:07pm (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

Here's another great experiment... tomorrow at school, repeat everything someone says until they look at you and say, "Stop doing that, it's annoying." And then you can hoot gales of laughter and go, "I was wondering how long it would take to annoy you!" Then laugh all the way to the bank.
Having comics stolen doesn't bother me, by the way. I'm just confused as to the point of this endeavor. To see how long it would take to get noticed? Okay. It took two days. And? Where's the joke?
And then the instant it gets noticed, you hop into IRC and let one person in on your ingenious plan saying, "There was an experiment behind the comics I stole but didn't tell anyone I stole them until right now." Sounds more like damage control to me, but hey... you're the scientist here.
If you had actually "pulled one over" on someone, I'd be right there patting you on the back, but this is just... meaningless. And unfunny, which is worse. You get a green star for effort, but next time think up something that's actually worth the effort.

And you should probably have said, "Flipynif is the only voice of reason... out of the four people who commented." But I agree, his ass is very commendable.

11-12-05 6:51pm (new)

Seph_Industries
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Theres a compliment in my post somewhere, you just don't see it. Also what of the point that it should be funny, sometimes things aren't meant to be as such. The point i've proven is you're all very territorial... Thus all the death threats in my comment boxes, and death threats to my mother and such. Whether or not it was sarcasm is irrelevant. The way each of you handled this very stupid situation shows... HotRodDeathToll obviously has a sense of humor and doesn't take this serious... While you all curse my name for doing something as stupid as remake your comics, and adding stupid "This person said this, colon" before everything.

Above all else... Did I pull one over you? Hell no. Never said I did, never said anything else of my intentions except this was an experiment. Assume as you will, it will only confuse you more.

Also off point that wasn't IRC... I don't use this sites chat server. But thats irrelevant I suppose. Point is it's over, no more will be done. You've given me all the material I need, and I thank you for it. And i'll repeat... No more plagiarism will occur. Now... If you'll excuse me... I have to go attend to my various routines. Bash me all you want. It might make this even funnier.

---
I am a fraud.

11-12-05 7:02pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

He ought to be banned for lousy taste. Didn't swipe any of mine.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

11-12-05 7:37pm (new)

HotRodDeathToll
Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Member Rated:

You obviosly don't understand sarcasm

---
The dictator of love and his weapon of mass destruction

11-12-05 7:37pm (new)

Brad
Feature Creep

Member Rated:

quote:
Theres a compliment in my post somewhere, you just don't see it. Also what of the point that it should be funny, sometimes things aren't meant to be as such. The point i've proven is you're all very territorial... Thus all the death threats in my comment boxes, and death threats to my mother and such. Whether or not it was sarcasm is irrelevant. The way each of you handled this very stupid situation shows... HotRodDeathToll obviously has a sense of humor and doesn't take this serious... While you all curse my name for doing something as stupid as remake your comics, and adding stupid "This person said this, colon" before everything.

Above all else... Did I pull one over you? Hell no. Never said I did, never said anything else of my intentions except this was an experiment. Assume as you will, it will only confuse you more.

Also off point that wasn't IRC... I don't use this sites chat server. But thats irrelevant I suppose. Point is it's over, no more will be done. You've given me all the material I need, and I thank you for it. And i'll repeat... No more plagiarism will occur. Now... If you'll excuse me... I have to go attend to my various routines. Bash me all you want. It might make this even funnier.

Your experiment has a name. It's called "trolling". Please knock it off.

---
www.bradsucks.net

11-12-05 8:11pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Please ban the fucker, Brad. It's the first time I've ever said this.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

11-12-05 8:17pm (new)

pslock
Tundra Butler

Member Rated:

Has anyone noticed how the latest, trendy dodge that trolling losers are using now is the whole "social engineering" angle?

OMG I WASN'T TROLLING I WAS TESTING YOU ALL AND PLAYING A JOKE AND YOU GUYS BIT CUZ YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS.

Variants of it include "I was doing a project for school." and "I was just testing your guys' response."

Here's a PROTIP: If you are so without a life that you think this up in the FIRST place and then go and do it, the actual loser is YOU.

The social engineering excuse was pathetic when it first started becoming the norm, now it's just sad.

11-12-05 9:51pm (new)

Injokester
Definitely drunk

Member Rated:

^_^

See, I am a big cuddly bunny.

---
Dinosaurs had eggs bro, the chicken came way later.

11-12-05 10:15pm (new)

squidrabies
I am a Care Bear.

Member Rated:

Well done, Einstein. You're the first ever to prove that people care about things they've created. And bears care about the trees they've pissed on. Your Nobel prize should be arriving shortly.
Yeah, it's still not interesting or funny.

11-13-05 3:04am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Coming from whom? I certainly didn't send any. I was asking a mod to look into it and tell you to knock it off because I would have been a complete ashole about it. I wouldn't have even known you existed if the Random Comic search hadn't conveniently thrown me at one of your acts of intellectual theft.

---

11-13-05 5:21am (new)

Injokester
Definitely drunk

Member Rated:

Coming from whom?

But it was just an experiment too see how quickly he used it as part of a teen-angst rant.

---
Dinosaurs had eggs bro, the chicken came way later.

11-13-05 6:03am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

quote:
Has anyone noticed how the latest, trendy dodge that trolling losers are using now is the whole "social engineering" angle?

OMG I WASN'T TROLLING I WAS TESTING YOU ALL AND PLAYING A JOKE AND YOU GUYS BIT CUZ YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS.

Latest? It was bouncing around Usenet years before that dweeb was born.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

11-13-05 9:59am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

Seph_Industries [8:36 PM]: wanna hear something funny?
NaughtyButler [8:36 PM]: i guess
Seph_Industries [8:37 PM]: there was an experiment behind all those new comics i posted...
Seph_Industries [8:37 PM]: first of all, let me get this out of the way... i did not write ANY OF THEM
Seph_Industries [8:37 PM]: not one of those is original work.
NaughtyButler [8:38 PM]: holy shit, really?
NaughtyButler [8:38 PM]: lol
NaughtyButler [8:38 PM]: even that one about the football players in your high school pantsing you in the lockerroom and raping your wiry little ass?
Seph_Industries [8:38 PM]: well, no, that one i wrote
Seph_Industries [8:38 PM]: or, i should say, it kind of wrote itself, back one horrid November day
NaughtyButler [8:38 PM]: come again?
Seph_Industries [8:38 PM]: nothing, nothing
Seph_Industries [8:39 PM]: at least because of that i can tell people i'm not a virgin
NaughtyButler [8:39 PM]: what??
Seph_Industries [8:39 PM]: nothing, just clearing my throat
NaughtyButler [8:39 PM]: mmmmmmk
Seph_Industries [8:39 PM]: hold on a sec, phone
Seph_Industries [8:41 PM]: my dumbass step-dad. always harping on me about 84 pounds being too light for a boy my age
NaughtyButler [8:41 PM]: A BOY??!!!
Seph_Industries [8:41 PM]: oh shit
NaughtyButler [8:42 PM]: YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A 23 YEAR OLD THAI GIRL NAMED MING LEE!
Seph_Industries [8:42 PM]: yeah, about that...
NaughtyButler [8:42 PM]: you had me talk dirty to you while you masturbated!!!
NaughtyButler [8:42 PM]: not that i see how calling out audibles at the line of scrimmage is talking dirty
Seph_Industries [8:42 PM]: come on, muffin, don't be that way
NaughtyButler [8:42 PM]: don't muffin, me, Ming Lee!
NaughtyButler [8:43 PM]: or John
NaughtyButler [8:43 PM]: or Rodney
NaughtyButler [8:43 PM]: or whatever your name is!
**NaughtyButler has logged off 8:43 PM**
Seph_Industries [8:43]: sigh
Seph_Industries [8:43]: he was the love of my life
Seph_Industries [8:44]: oh well, i guess there's always football season

---
what if nigger meant kite

11-13-05 11:07am (new)

Seph_Industries
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Wow... You guys must have alot of time on your hands to think of all these different reasons, and dispute anything I state. Listen... Cause I keep noticing the same people earliar in the post who said they didn't really care I trolled comics, they're still arguing with me about it. Well done, you facist cocks. (Sigh) Well... If you wish to continue arguing it, so be it. Either way, as I said the comics stop. But I guess you people take entertainment in arguing with "trolls" like myself. =]

Brad, if you read this... Do ban this account. Cause either way I am not using it, I have my material ready. But I am saying this cause it's the only way to make some of these people; which aren't really saying what they mean happy. So... Ban, atleast exercise that right.

---
I am a fraud.

11-13-05 3:04pm (new)

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Plagiarism

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account