Chicka's last CC was fun - because it was easy to enter, what with 2 out of 3 panels being written for you. That, and the fact I've been minding the Lolita League, where I've had to make up loads of rules at once gave me the inspiration for CC 213.
So I've decided to make it easier and/or more fun for you by letting you choose the rules. So, all ya needs ta do is:
Make a strip that complies with any Three rules from the following Nine:
- The rules of the Comic Contest that was active when you first registered your account have to apply. Thanks/apols. to Kajun Firefly
- Your favourite Stripcreator member has opened a fast food chain.
- One panel is in rhyme OR One panel uses a palindrome
- Exploding Dog Stickman has been elected President/Prime Minister...
- Kaddar chimp lands on the moon
- One line of dialogue, or, the title reads: "A series of unlikely explanations" OR"It was like that when I got here!"OR "I've been converted to *****!"
- When Movie Titles Collide! E.G.: Gone With The Wind versus Blazing Saddles or Barbarella versus Saving Private Ryan. You pick 'em.
- A video game character features.
There are weightings for certain combinations of rules. There's one magic combination that guarantees you a win. But the odds of that are about 217 to 1.
Other than that, pick the 3 rules that fit in with the funniest strip you can make and get busy!
Judging Friday night/Saturday morning SC/EST time.
Please replace the handset, and try again.