Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 532: Filibuster

Author

TittyTwister
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I hate wordy comics, but you're going to make some.

For those of you who aren't from around these parts, an unusual American tradition in the US Senate allows a senator to hold the floor unless 2/3 of the other senators vote to end the debate.  In the past, this meant that a senator could stand on the floor and hold up a vote by talking endlessly (these days, all they do is threaten to filibuster and that is enough to stall).  Some guys would read the phone book, others would tell long, boring stories from their childhood.  If enough senators conspired together, they could talk continually for days and days to block a vote.

Rules:

• Only one character gets to speak

• They'd better fill up that dialog box

• The comic does not have to be political or in a political setting, but the character should be filibustering for a reason

• Funny comic wins.

If you need inspiration, this is pretty awesome:

4-17-13 9:33pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

4-18-13 8:15am (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

Real Life: Filibuster by four_legged_tripod
4-18-13
I know I really don't talk about my feelings much, but I think there is a lot I need to say to you. I have been a jerk lately and I know it. I could say it's due to stress at work...
...but all of that is just an excuse. I see how much you do around the house and how you take care of our children and I know I don't tell you how I appreciate what...
...so what I'm really trying to say after all of this is quite simple. What I need to say is I lov--. Oh look at the time! I guess we can't go to your mother's tonight after all.

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

4-18-13 1:54pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

4-19-13 8:20am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

4-19-13 12:07pm (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

Confession by choadwarrior
4-19-13
People say that the church must reform. That it must allow priests to marry, admit women into our orders, and end the secrecy. But they are wrong!
We can not allow our traditions to change. The priesthood must endure so that we may preserve this special place that we have created for our congregations.
Who here among us can say that me, or any other priest for that matter, has reached out and touched you here in your special place?

4-19-13 8:09pm (new)

ragu4u
Because being DISGUSTING just isn't enough!

Member Rated:

4-20-13 9:06am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

4-20-13 9:32pm (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

4-20-13 10:01pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

4-20-13 10:15pm (new)

bigworm
FOUNDER OF WORDSMITHLESSNESS INC.

Member Rated:

CC 532: Delaying the inclination for pre-ejaculation! by bigworm
4-21-13
Wow! I was havin' a really hard time back in the begining! Let's see now... that was uhhh... well... that was 6 days ago. I couldn't make up my mind what to do first, then second, and then came...
Oh Boy, am I startin' to get mad now. Here I am, just sittin' here in the void with nothin' to do but whack my damn pud, and I ain't even got a pud to whack! So whatcha' waitin' for Bozo, huh???
I mean geemineez, all ya' gotta' do is say ya' got one, and *BOING* ya' got one! So "Boing, ya' got one!" There, now I got one! I guess it don't matter how big it is, it's the only one..
...the need for a 'pud-thing', and I 'carpelled' my damn wrist in a couple hours. Then I had to invent a massager to carry on with my wayward wang! Then guess what? I needed batteries, lots of 'em'!
...dang it all! I forgot to make a chick to watch me. Okay, so it's all about me and my doo-hickey, but I still gotta' have a chick to watch me, so let's see here. She's gotta' be cute... soft...
...all cuddly and whatnot. I'll make 'er whatzietoodle all wrinkly and stinkin' to 'high heaven'! There I go again, gettin' ahead of myself. I guess I gotta' create heaven first...
That first chick I made didn't come out exactly like I had in mind, but she's got killer eyes! I gave 'er plenty of 'clutch-wool'. I just need rubber boots, then I'll go ahead and cum the first time.
...and don't forget your pud ya' ding-bat! My bad, I already got one! Now get the chick done dumb-ass! Okay, so... abber ca-dabber... ca-dabber do... make me a chick to watch/suck my 'hickey-doo'!
*watch watch... watch watch watch... watch some more... watch watch... a little more... a little more... just a little more... keep watchin'... watch watch watch watch... watch watch watch...*

---
bigworm

4-21-13 8:24am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

4-21-13 8:19pm (new)

TittyTwister
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Nice entries so far.  I'll let this debate simmer on until Saturday and then invoke cloture. 

4-23-13 11:24am (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

4-23-13 4:49pm (new)

AccentuateNegative
Your Gay

Member Rated:

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much by AccentuateNegative
4-24-13
After the Boston Bomber was apprehended, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the suspect should be treated as an enemy combatant, despite the fact that he is a U.S. citizen.
You might think he did that because the kid was an Islamic immigrant, but Graham has has taken positions to deny rights to citizens who are just like him...
You know, like his votes for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage and gay adoptions, or his oppositions to the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell. I guess he'll die a lonely bachelor.

4-24-13 11:31pm (new)

TittyTwister
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Funny story...I actually gave my dad a titty twister last night.  Yes...I attempted a purple nurple on a 76 year-old man.  Why?  He was asking for it.  That's all you need to know.

But anyway, some very good entries and I had a hard time deciding on a winner.  First, I was going to give it to AccentuateNegative because he's never won and I'm a total fag.  Then I was going to give it to Choadwarrior because I'm also Choadwarrior and, being a total fag, am childless and therefore love all my comics as if they were the fruit of my loin.   Yeah, yeah, you all figured that out anyway.  No big whoop.

Since that would be unfair, I crammed all the funny comics that weren't mine into my salad shooter and the one that blasted out a winner was Evil_D.  I thought that made good use of backgrounds and the non-speaking character.  You, dear reader, were the runner up.  It was that close.  By the way, it really is a Salad Shooter; I'm not coining a new term for my butt.

So, Evil_D, you Chatty Cathy you.  It's all up to you now.

4-27-13 11:59pm (new)

edoggydog
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

So, which stripper is Titty Twister?  I mean, when he says he's a fag, I've only narrowed it down to Crabby or that creative-for-a-retard13 guy.

4-28-13 2:41pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

Thanks, TT.  I like that I won based on the use of backgrounds that I ripped off from four_legged_tripod.  But I don't feel bad because four_legged_tripod already has everything he could want plus an extra leg, so what does he need with another comic contest victory?

New contest later today.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

4-29-13 7:13am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 532: Filibuster

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help